>>>Spell and Trap . . . Fusions?<<<

destron

Yay me.

[align=center]

224576e.jpg

[spoiler=Super Special Awesome Lore]

Send Fusion Material Monsters, Spells or Traps that are listed on a Fusion Monster, Spell or Trap from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster, Spell or Trap from your Extra Deck. This is treated as a Fusion Summon.

224576.jpg

1 Spell card + 1 Trap card + 1 Spirit monster

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with "Mystical Fusion". When this card is attacked by a monster with a higher ATK than this card, you can pay 1000 LP to switch this card to Defense Position. You cannot change this monster's position for 2 turns after changing its position.

224576e.jpg

"Toon World" + "Right Leg of the Forbidden One" + "Left Leg of the Forbidden One" + "Right Arm of the Forbidden One" + "Left Arm of the Forbidden One"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with "Mystical Fusion". If any of the listed Fusion Material Monsters were not Tributed for this card's Summon, it's effect is negated. This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned. This card's ATK becomes your opponent's LP. You can equip "Exodia the Forbidden One" to this card OR Special Summon it to your side of the field. If "Exodia the Forbidden One" is equipped to this card, it is treated as a Union Monster. You can Tribute this card with "Exodia the Forbidden One" equipped to it. If you do, you win the Duel.

224576el.jpg

This card is treated as "Mystical Fusion". Once per turn, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to Fusion Summon 1 card that requires a Spell card or Trap card as a Fusion material card by sending the required Fusion material cards from the field or your hand to the Graveyard.

224576p.jpg

"Miracle Jurassic Egg" + "Big Evolution Pill"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with "Mystical Fusion". This card is changed to Defense Position when it is Fusion Summoned successfully. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon a level 8 or lower Dinosaur-Type monster. This effect cannot be activated the turn this card was Fusion Summoned or Special Summoned.

[/align]

i like the idea of the Spell and Trap Card used in as a treated Fusion Summon...

you need to work on that one though

What do you mean?

most of the pics I've seen already

spell and trap used in a fusion summon isn't something you see everyday' date=' so you did well for its uniqueness, I'm just unsure if it's worth that kind of a cost for a fusion monster

8.9/10

[/quote']

Hmm, fair enough. I am aware that not alot of people use Fusions anymore, so I included the last card as a last minute edition to make them easier to summon. Thanks for the rating!

This is a fairly interesting idea' date=' I havn''t seen the idea of fusing Spells and Traps before, the question is, would you be able to make cards that are runnable nowadays, what with people obsessing over Synchros?

Personally, I'd like to see more, 9/10

[/quote']

True. I'm still hung up over Fusions though, lol. If I can make more pics, I assure you I'll be making more. Thanks for the rate!

Critique time:

Mystical Fusion - Good Concept, I like the image

Enchanting Crystal Golem - If i'm -4ing myself to play this, it better have one hell of an effect to make up for it. Also, the specificness of a spirit monster makes it all the harder to get out. Pic goes nicely with Mystical Fusion though

Exodia Knockoff - The fusion of 5 cards, one being a spell card, for me, is way too much. Its first effect (LP one) is a cool idea, but the second one makes it way to easy to win and thus shouldn't have been added.

Mystic Bond Time Machine - If your -2ing yourself to just activate Mystical Fusion's effect, than your at least -5ing yourself to play one monster.... I really like this concept still.

Giant Miracle Eggs - They deffinitly need a lonefire blossom effect for dino's. Your once again underpowering your cards.

Overall: Almost perfect OCG, Good images, Creative theme, Underpowered monsters.

You should consider making more.

Perhaps I should give ECG a Jam Defender like effect to make it more usable?

The Exodia knockoff needs something to make up for the fact that you're giving up Exodia pieces to get it out. If you draw the last Exodia piece your next turn, don't ya think that'd suck if you couldn't do anything with it? Plus doesn't that kind of make it balanced?

GME should be changed . . . how? By ditching the last effect?

Thank you, I'll try and make my fusions more powerful in the future.

Archived