My spellcaster deck I invented

Moon_Saint

Ok I am in love with Spellcasters! They are my crack in this game, I can't get enough of them. So here is a deck that I created from my imagination. Let me know what you think. Be honest please!

[spoiler= Field Spells]108659.jpg108659c.jpg

[spoiler= Spells]108659.jpg[spoiler= Lore]When you play this card you discard all level 3 or lower from your hand. Your opponent the chooses 2 of the following 3 effects.

- You gain Life Points equal to the discarded cards x500.

- Your opponent loses Life Points equal to the number of cards discarded this way x300.

- You opponent must discard the same number of cards from their hand that you discarded. If your opponent has fewer cards then you discarded, they draw until they have the same number of cards you discarded then they discard them.

108659x.jpg108659y.jpg

108659r.jpg108659u.jpg

108659.jpg108659i.jpg

108659w.jpg108659j.jpg

108659.jpg108659r.jpg

[spoiler= Trap Cards]108659.jpg108659.jpg

108659.jpg108659d.jpg

108659f.jpg[spoiler= Lore]This card can only be activated when all monsters on the field are destroyed by the effect of a single Spell card. Special Summon, from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, level 3 or lower monsters for each free Monster Card Zone on your side of the field. During your next Battle Phase after this card's activation, all monsters Special Summoned with this card's effect can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. During the your next End Phase after this cards activation, destroy all monsters you control and lose Life Points equal to the number of monsters destroyed this way x400.

108659a.jpg108659.jpg

108659e.jpg108659k.jpg

108659.jpg[spoiler= Lore]This card can only be activated when your opponent would attack a LIGHT Spellcaster-Type monster on your side of the field. Negate that attack and switch both your monster and your opponent's monster to defense position. As long as this card stays on the field neither creature can change their battle position and during each player's respective Stand-By Phase they gain Life Points equal to the ATK of their opponents monster that this trap targets.

[spoiler= Silent Guardians]108659.jpg [spoiler= Lore]This card also counts as a Spellcaster-Type monster. When this card is successfully Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, destroy 1 Magic or Trap Card on the field. During your End Phase, if you and your opponent have no Magic or Trap Cards on the field, you may Tribute this card to Special Summon, "Silent Guardian Lv. 3" from your hand or Deck.

108659.jpg[spoiler= Lore]This card also counts as a Spellcaster-Type Monster. The turn after this card is Special Summoned to the field, no Spell Cards can be activated. During your opponent's End Phase, if this card was not attacked, then you may Tribute this card to Special Summon, "Silent Guardian Lv. 5" from your hand or Deck.

108659.jpg [spoiler= Lore]This card also counts as a Spellcaster-Type Monster. During the next Draw Phase after this card is Special Summoned, if you draw a Spell or Trap Card you may draw two more cards. During your End Phase, if this card did not not attack, then you may Tribute this card to Special Summon, "Silent Guardian Lv. 7" from your hand or Deck.

108659l.jpg[spoiler= Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Silent Guardian Lv. 5". When this card is successfully Special Summoned, you may Special Summon 1 "Celestial Pegasus" from your hand or deck. This card also counts as a Spellcaster-Type Monster. All Spell cards are destroyed. While this card is face-up on the field, no Spell Cards can be activated.

108659nf.jpg[spoiler= Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck by the effect of "Silent Guardian Lv. 7". While this card is face-up on the field, no monster card can be destroyed by battle and all battle damage caused by battle between 2 or more monsters is reduced to 0.

[spoiler= Moon Magicians]108659l.jpg[spoiler= Lore]While this card is face-up on the field, all Beast-Type monsters and Beast-Warrior-Type monsters lose 500 ATK points and must attack each turn if able. If they are unable to attack their owner loses 500 Life Points for each monsters affected by this cards effect.

108659k.jpg[spoiler= Lore]When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, if "Magician of Hunter's Moon" is face-up on the field you may Special Summon "Moon's Forgotten Magician" from you hand or Deck in face-up attack position.

108659c.jpg[spoiler= Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Magician of Blue Moon". Increase this card's ATK by 200 for each card on the field that includes "Magician" in its card name. If this monster destroys a monster in battle it may attack again.

[spoiler= Ritual and Fusion]108659n.jpg

108659j.jpg[spoiler= Lore]This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Curse of Woe". This card also counts as a LIGHT Fairy-Type Monster. When this card is successful summoned, destroy all non-Spellcaster, Non-Fairy monsters on the field. This card gains 500 ATK and DEF for every level 3 or lower monster in all Graveyards. When this card attacks all monsters on your opponent's side of the field are switched to defense position. When this monster attacks a defense position monster who has less DEF points then this monster's ATK points, the difference is dealt to your opponent as damage. This monster can attack all Monster Cards on your opponent's side of the field in the same battle phase. During the End Phase of the turn that this card is summoned, if your opponent has 1 or more Life Points you lose the duel.

108659v.jpg[spoiler= Lore]"Dancing Gypsy" + "Magician of Fading Light"

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summoning. This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for every level 3 monster in your Graveyard. This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

108659s.jpg108659i.jpg

[spoiler= Elemental Guardians]108659l.jpg

108659ll.jpg

108659r.jpg

108659t.jpg

[spoiler= Signature Cards]108659k.jpg[spoiler= Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your deck by discarding your entire hand when a level 3 Spellcaster on your side of the field is destroyed as a result of battle. This card gains 200 ATK and DEF points for each level 3 or lower Spellcaster in your Graveyard. This card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly, if you do you lose Life Points equal to half this monster's ATK.

108659v.jpg[spoiler= Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Deck when your opponent has 3 or more Dragon-Type monsters on the field. This monster's ATK is equal to half the total of all Dragon-Type monster's ATK. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle with a Dragon-Type monster, destroy all monsters on the field.

[spoiler= All Other Monster Cards]108659yw.jpg108659.jpg

108659p.jpg108659u.jpg

108659j.jpg108659y.jpg

108659u.jpg108659w.jpg

108659a.jpg

Very good. 9/10

I noticed, however that you use the term "Magic" instead of "Spell" when reffering to Spell Cards. Spell is the offical term. I suggest changing it. I'm sure there are other errors, but I'm too lazy to go through each card and fix them.

Also, you posted this same thread in the YOUR DECK section as well. They don't belong there. Cards created with the Card Maker do not go in the YOUR DECK section.

There's also an annoucement that says those who do post custom cards there gets banned for a day.

two thumbs up for your pics

just change Magic to Spell and that should be about it for OCG

none of the effects are imbalanced' date=' so this set gets 9/10

[/quote']

OMG that is the best rating you have ever given any of my cards! And this was a whole set that I made! By the Gods! I think I'm in love! Getting that high of a rating from you means a lot, 9 is the highest I have ever seen you give anyone! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived