A horrible day.

ZeroLuneth

Today I had a horrible day, I woke up to go to school get ready and go to my car and my car window is smashed and all the seats are missing, so I call the police and they come and what not and that gets resolved and I end up walking to school and getting there in the middle of my third class and find out that I missed a test in both of my earlier classes. School ends and my friend gives me a ride home and there's a fire truck in front of my house and the majority of my house is gone and there is almost nothing worth salvaging. I'm currently at my friends house waiting for a call from the police. Discuss bad days/luck and what not.

And out of everything you could do' date=' you go on ycm. Stop lying.

[/quote']

Close enough to what my post would be. Mine would've been phrased a bit meaner, such as:

"And even after all that, you decide to make a thread on YCM. I smell a troll, but I'm not bored enough to actually feed it."

And out of everything you could do' date=' you go on ycm. Stop lying.

[/quote']

It's not like a have a life, I sit around on the computer all day on YCM facebook and really what else would you expect me to do sit there and do nothing, ya that really sounds like something that would happen.

Cool story bro. That happened to me the other day, only my dog got rabies and killed my parents, who came back as zombies and ate my guinea pig. I had to shoot my own zombie parents with a twelve-gauge shotgun. That still didn't finish off my dad, so I had to go after him with a fire axe. Talk to me about a bad day once you've had to kill your zombified father with an axe.

Archived