Berserk Dragon + Metalmorph = Orichalcum?...wait...

Yang Xiao-Long

So I was wondering what would happen if "Berserk Dragon" was equipped with "Metalmorph" and you Tribute it, and this is what resulted.

[align=center]Image by Jazin Kay

444470z.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing "Berserk Dragon" equipped with "Metalmorph". This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's field once each. When this card declares an attack, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards until after the Damage Step. Decrease the ATK of this card by 500 during each of your End Phases. When this card's ATK is 0, destroy this card, and Special Summon 1 "Berserk Dragon" from your Graveyard. It cannot attack the turn it is Special Summoned, and its effect is negated until the End Phase of your next turn.[/align]

Rates/comments appreciated.

Guest JoshIcy

This card seems kinda OPed to me. It could lay waste to a field real quick' date=' and the Summon cost is not totally difficult.

[/quote']

Berserk Dragon is seriously underpowered. The summoning requirements are a total killer outside of Skill Drain. This card, is a -1 in hand advantage. While another boss Monster (Barbaros UR) ran in Skill Drain is a +0 since it doesnt require anything but itself and 2 monsters in the grave.

Thus, this card while nasty is not really worth the cost to play it.

A nice idea though, but how Orichalcum relates to Metal (isnt it a precious gem?) I've got no idea.

Archived