King Of Knights..Editor: Luis (and new card)

CaoMinhQuan

509448d.jpg

509448.jpg

509448.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, Spells, Traps and Effect Monster effects cannot be activated. This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps and Effect Monsters. If this card is Special Summoned, it is sent to the Graveyard at the End Phase. You can Tribute 2 monsters to destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack the turn this effect is activated.

The only thing that I saw was wrong with the cards was with King of Knights. For one you have him listed as an effect monster but he has no effect. Secondly you don't need to add the rituals card lore to the card. It should go something like this:

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "King of Knights Ritual"

The only other thing is that for a level 7 his attack is a bit high. Either lower the attack or raise the level of the card.

Overall I would give these cards as a whole 6.5/10

for Hydra, I'd give it specific summoning requirements. plus 4000 atk is on the high end of a lv9, I would have made it lv10

"This card cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps and Effect Monsters." <---for this I'd just say This card cannot be targeted by a card effect.

at the End Phase should be during the End Phase

same goes for King of Knights. 3350 is too much for lv7. I'd lower it down to 2800, then give the ritual monster an effect

5/10

Archived