[Daily]Zero Dragon

SmallieBigs

sxjhnc.jpg

Lore: This monster can only be Normal Summoned by tributing 3 monsters you control (this monster cannot be Set). This monster cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage you take while this card is face-up on the Field becomes 0. During each of your End Phases increase the ATK of this monster by 1000.

You should put an effect in there about its ATK being reduced to 0 after attacking or something, since this effect is similar to Sattelite Cannon.

If not, then this is OP'ed to the MAX.

You can't kill it, you can't take damage from it, and in 3 turns, its a nigh-unstoppable beatstick. In 5 turns, its game over.

so this is like exodia necross. i think it's balanced since it needs 3 tributes' date=' but you should probably add in that it can't be special summoned. mystic tomato would bring this card out easily. 8/10

[/quote']

Eh this is easier to bring out ... it's more like a Yubel that gets stronger and doesn't require a tribute.

You should put an effect in there about its ATK being reduced to 0 after attacking or something' date=' since this effect is similar to Sattelite Cannon.

If not, then this is OP'ed to the MAX.

You can't kill it, you can't take damage from it, and in 3 turns, its a nigh-unstoppable beatstick. In 5 turns, its game over.

[/quote']

I lol'd. This isn't OP'd. There's too much generic destruction in the TCG for this to be broken. Oh sure it can't be run over normally but I can still use Fissure, Smashing Ground, Raigeki Break, D-Prison, Mirror Force, Sak. Armor and a lot more.

Archived