"Stelos" and "Power Crystal" Archetypes

PikMan

I made a series of cards that I think are pretty good. If there already is a Power Crystal card, let me know and I'll change it.

314950.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you may Special Summon one "Power Crystal" monster from your hand or graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Powered Stelos Golem", destroy all continuous spell cards on the field.

314950.jpg

314950oj.jpg

314950w.jpg

314950u.jpg

"Iron Dragon Stelos" + 1 "Power Crystal" Monster

This card cannot be Special Summoned Except for Synchro Summon. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, you can remove from play a "Power Crystal" monster(s) from your graveyard. Your opponent must send cards from their hand to the graveyard equal to the number of your removed from play monsters. When this card is destroyed by battle, you may remove it from play to Special Summon 1 "Iron Dragon Stelos" from your graveyard.

314950.jpg

This card gains 100 DEF for every removed from play "Power Crystal" monster.

314950.jpg

If "Power Crystal- G-Type", "Power Crystal- B-Type", and "Power Crystal- Y-Type" are not on the field, destroy this card. As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, "Power Crystal" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle.

314950w.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a Level 7 or lower "Stelos" Synchro Monster. The equipped monster gains 600 ATK and DEF.

314950o.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters

When this card is Special Summoned, discard all the cards from your hand. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the combined level of the sent monsters x200. Spell Cards are treated as Level 1, and Trap Cards are treated as Level 2. Decrease this card's ATK and DEF by the amount of face-down cards on your opponent's side of the field x300.

314950y.jpg

Increase this card's ATK and DEF by the amount of removed from play "Power Crystal" monsters x300.

314950n.jpg

When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, destroy face-down cards on the field equal to the amount of "Power Crystal" monsters on the field.

314950v.jpg

314950i.jpg

Add up to 3 of your removed from play "Power Crystal" monsters to your deck. Your deck is then shuffled. Draw 1 card.

314950a.jpg

Remove from play up to 3 "Power Crystal" monsters from your hand or graveyard.

314950t.jpg

Discard 1 card. Special Summon 1 "Stelos" Synchro monster from your graveyard.

314950i.jpg

Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 "Crystal Golem" in your Graveyard to have this card gain 300 ATK and DEF, until your next Standby Phase. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack unless you discard one "Power Crystal" monster from your hand.

314950.jpg

Once per turn, you may tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Power Crystal" monster from your hand, deck, or Graveyard. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect (Including its own), Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. If it is Special Summoned, it cannot be destroyed as a result of battle by a monster with 2500 or more ATK.

314950.jpg

You can remove this card in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 "Crystal Golem" from your hand or deck.

314950zi.jpg

1 Tuner + "Crystal Golem"

This card gains 100 ATK for each "Power Crystal" monster in your Graveyard. If there is not a "Power Crystal" monster in your Graveyard, destroy this card.

graveyard should be Graveyard, among other capitalization errors

last 3 spell cards seem to have a little bit too short effects, maybe you could combined the card effects together

Magnet Jet's pic looks almost TOO realistic

though the short effects for the monster cards suit their levels, I'll give the set 8.5/10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pretty cool cards... I might put them in my Fanfic, in later chapters... But you need to PM me all of the card's codes (the Uploading to Image Shack thing...).

Also, there are a few errors in the cards... If you PM me (mentioned above) then I can help you fix them to 100% perfect OCG and OP'edness. Then I will accept them and use them in my Fanfic.

Archived