Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

Jaden Yuki™

Sorry if a thread about this game was already made...

Anyway, Does anybody else here like this game? I love this game!jadenyukicheerful.png I'm a huge fan of all The Kingdom Hearts Games.jadenyukigoodmood.png This one's not only awesome but it's the one Kingdom Hearts game that makes me think of Yugioh when I'm playing it!jadenyukicheerful.png

And check out Riku!jadenyukicheerful.png He's cooler than an ice cube!jadenyukicheerful.png It's so awesome that we can finally play as him!jadenyukicheerful.png

Who else here loves this game?jadenyukicheerful.png

Guest Merciful Idiot

I got bored of it. I can't defeat Axel, and I've tried for a month. Kingdom Hearts II, I, BBS, and 358/2 Days were easier, I completed them all.

Except for this game. It's too difficult.

Sorry if a thread about this game was already made...

Anyway' date=' Does anybody else here like this game? I love this game![img']http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2053/jadenyukicheerful.png[/img] I'm a huge fan of all The Kingdom Hearts Games.jadenyukigoodmood.png This one's not only awesome but it's the one Kingdom Hearts game that makes me think of Yugioh when I'm playing it!jadenyukicheerful.png

And check out Riku!jadenyukicheerful.png He's cooler than an ice cube!jadenyukicheerful.png It's so awesome that we can finally play as him!jadenyukicheerful.png

Who else here loves this game?jadenyukicheerful.png

eh, too easy. I beat the game in 12 hours including Riku's story. Every boss has a zero so just dodge and wait for a zero

I got bored of it. I can't defeat Axel' date=' and I've tried for a month. Kingdom Hearts II, I, BBS, and 358/2 Days were easier, I completed them all.

[/quote']

I could probably give you good advice on how to beat Axel.jadenyukigoodmood.png I think the best strategy is to use The Darkside Card to copy his Ability and gain immunity to Fire!jadenyukicheerful.png After that spam a bunch of Ice-Based Cards and Sleights on him!jadenyukicheerful.png Hope this helps.jadenyukigoodmood.png

Because if you're a Kingdom Hearts Fan you haven't lived till you've tried Riku's Story!jadenyukiwinking.png

And I'm trying to make sure that you get there for that reason.jadenyukigoodmood.png

Riku's Story is so much fun!jadenyukicheerful.png

You know what's really cool about it? You get to play as him in all of his glory!jadenyukicheerful.png You get to play as him in his Dark Form and make him use all the attacks he used against you when you fought him!jadenyukicheerful.png

Guest Merciful Idiot

I got bored of it. I can't defeat Axel' date=' and I've tried for a month. Kingdom Hearts II, I, BBS, and 358/2 Days were easier, I completed them all.

[/quote']

I could probably give you good advice on how to beat Axel.jadenyukigoodmood.png I think the best strategy is to use The Darkside Card to copy his Ability and gain immunity to Fire!jadenyukicheerful.png After that spam a bunch of Ice-Based Cards and Sleights on him!jadenyukicheerful.png Hope this helps.jadenyukigoodmood.png

Because if you're a Kingdom Hearts Fan you haven't lived till you've tried Riku's Story!jadenyukiwinking.png

And I'm trying to make sure that you get there for that reason.jadenyukigoodmood.png

Riku's Story is so much fun!jadenyukicheerful.png

You know what's really cool about it? You get to play as him in all of his glory!jadenyukicheerful.png You get to play as him in his Dark Form and make him use all the attacks he used against you when you fought him!jadenyukicheerful.png

But all my ice cards are low-leveled, the highest is only 7. And I don't have any moogle cards.

Archived