Fallen angels/First time i used spoilers

Cobrarat

This is the first time i use spoilers.

Rate,Hate,Etc..

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]Soul Collector[/color]]

481684v.jpg

[spoiler=[b]lore:[/b]]when this card destroys a monster by battle, gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monsters levels x 200. While you control at least 1 other face-up Fairy-Type monster, this card cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spell cards.

[spoiler=[color=#32CD32]Fallen From Heaven[/color]]

481684.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]Tribute 1 Fairy-Type monster you control Special Summon from your Hand 1 DARK Fairy-Type monster whose level is equal to the Tributed monsters level +2. The Special Summoned monster is unaffected by Spell and Trap cards until the End Phase of the turn this card was activated.

[spoiler=[color=#FFA500]Soul Destroyer [/color](probably Op'ed)]

481684.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore:[/b]]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can not be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Fallen From Heaven". When this card destroys a monster by battle gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monsters level x 300 and inflict damage to the opponent's Life Points equal to halve the original ATK of the destroyed monster. All cards destroyed by this card are removed from play.

when this card destroys a monster by battle, gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monsters levels x 200. While you control at least 1 other face-up Fairy-Type monster, this card cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spell cards.

that's the fix for you??

hehe,,minor ocg,,i like your pics..keep on it

when this card destroys a monster by battle' date=' gain Life Points equal to the destroyed monsters levels x 200. While you control at least 1 other face-up Fairy-Type monster, this card cannot be destroyed by the effect of Spell cards.

that's the fix for you??

hehe,,minor ocg,,i like your pics..keep on it

[/quote']

Thanks gor the fix

Archived