Hoping to earn a version of 'Card Maker'

Developous

pizza or fries  

1 member has voted

1. 1. pizza or fries

Doubtful, but could I persuade you to freely make an alternate version of the card maker?

I would not ask you if I wasn't so serious about making another card game.

You see, the card game, while simular, is also VERY different, possibly better. And this is the ONLY site that can provide such a thing as I know of.

So... I cannot afford to take NO as an answer, especially as my future is at stake.

Alas, money is out of the question. I may be able to make an agreement, however.

So... here I am asking POLITELY for your interest in this special project. If you agree, I will explain the card game I plan on making on another post.

Well, I think you realise alot of time and effort goes into the Yugioh Card Maker from YCMaker, and I'm quite sure he's the only one who knows how to make such a program, so good luck, but I don't think this site is the right place to ask.

we will see. But I could use help to jump it foreward? Perhaps pm me more links I should try, that would (possibly) agree?

It's worse, however. I will be forever unable to even earn the $3500 for it to take the next step.

But let's keep with this step for now, ok?

Next... I think I need to prove I am worthy of making this card game, even if it's a good one.

So... to keep me on my toes, it would be prudent to sometimes leave opinions of the cards I make here, ok? No force, but please?

Archived