Lock-Thanks for the help all.

Master White

Notice

I would like you all to rate on the OCG if their is anything wrong with it, and the Grammar too, thanks.

Name: Magnificent Thunder dragon

267894b.jpg

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/8430/267894n.jpg' alt='267894n.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4260/267894v.jpg' alt='267894v.jpg'>[/center]

[align=center] 1 tuner + 1 more non-tuner monsters.

When this card is succesfully Synchro Summoned, you can take control of one of your opponent's monsters until the end phase. This card is removed from play after being used for an Synchro Summon. [/align]

Please note that I made some major changes and providing two cards which are Synchro Tuner and Fusion tuner monsters for various reasons. Also note that all images belong to their rightful owner and I credit them from google, deviant art, or other various places. Thank you

... This should be a fusion.

Neither monster is a tuner...

5/10. Don't love the image' date=' and it's OP, despite being HTS.

[/quote']

Didn't you read, I made it so it don't need a tuner, why must it have a Tuner if it requires a Synchro monster instead? Oh, what does HTS mean?

Meh, pic ish bleh ; . ; and yes, the effect is quite OP. It allows you to take any Synchro monster for your own with no draw back. Not to mention not being able to be destroyed by battle =/

And yepper, you either need to change it to a fusion monster or make a fusion tuner monster. Merely making it require a Synchro monster doesnt mean it can bypass "Synchro Law". All synchro monsters need tuner monsters to be synchro summoned.

5/10

You guys realize this card still requires a Tuner, so it can be either a Fusion Tuner or a Synchro Tuner, right? Freedom is fun :3

OPed :/ This card could win to many games that it isn't even funny. Besides, quite easy to summon with Instant Fusion. Yeah, not that good, but keep trying.

Meh' date=' pic ish bleh ; . ; and yes, the effect is quite OP. It allows you to take any Synchro monster for your own with no draw back. Not to mention not being able to be destroyed by battle =/

And yepper, you either need to change it to a fusion monster or make a fusion tuner monster. Merely making it require a Synchro monster doesnt mean it can bypass "Synchro Law". All synchro monsters need tuner monsters to be synchro summoned.

5/10

[/quote']

Didn't know their was an Synchro Law. I guess I could make an Synchro tuner instead, that makes it worth it, right, or can you not do that according to the Law.

Thanks Queen of Broken Hearts, but I'm updating it.

Well >> in all technicality I was using the term "Synchro Law" to explain that all synchro's require a Tuner to be summoned >>

Ok, that explains it. I like what queen of thorn said though, where the two materials could e a tuner, but I do realize you need to say it which makes more sense.

KK :3 Well thats why I suggested making a Fusion Support for it since you have the Fusion monster where Tuner monster is supposed to go :3 that and people usually try to make Synchro Tuners and I've never seen a Fusion Tuner

Well, tell you what, i will make a Fusion tuner to, because why not. Xx-saber Gottoms is an Synchro that requires one tuner and one Earth monster, and so it the Earth monster could be a Synchro.

Also, you've seen people post Synchro-Tuner monsters already? thats interesting, b/cause I haven't.

P.S where did you get that Awesome avatar?

Magnificent Thunder Dragon

1 Fusion Tuner monster + 1 Synchro non-Tuner monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, destroy all cards on the field, except this card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position, ignoring the Summoning Conditions. That monster cannot activate its effect. Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot be Tributed and are removed from play during the End Phase.

Sorted out the Summoning conditions. So, an Accel Synchro, with a Fusion Tuner. Interesting I must say. However, it's effect was very overpowered. I have problems with Synchro Monsters' lack of balanced effects and messing with your opponent's Extra Deck is a step too far. Since it has no cost, all you need to do is select your opponent's trump card, don't attack and then it's removed from the game. That is incredibly broken.

Also, removed the Summoned monsters' Trigger and Ignition effects, but Continuous effects are still allowed. Therefore, you can't simply summon "Red Demon's Dragon" (another overpowered Synchro), attack and clear your opponent's field in one turn. It can attack, but its effect can't activate.

Majestic Thunder Dragon

"Majestic Dragon" + 1 or more Thunder-Type non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned, destroy a number of face-up cards on the field equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters used to summon it.

First of all, get rid of the "Majestic"/"Savior" ties. They're reserved for the Crimson Dragon servants. Try "Exalted Thunder Dragon" or "August Thunder Dragon". Alternate summoning conditions could be:

1 Dragon-Type Tuner monster + 1 or more Thunder-Type non-Tuner monsters.

Also, the only field-nukers are "Judgment Dragon" (so overpowered it isn't funny), "Demise King of Armeggedon" (underpowered as hell) and "Neo-Daedalus" (which blows up the field and players' hands). Of those, "Neo-Daedalus" is a Nomi monster and requires "Umi" to be on the field. A low level Fusion which requires a Tuner would be very easy to summon.

For example, use "Magical Stone Excavation" to discard a Level 2 or lower Thunder non-Tuner ("Batteryman C"?) from your hand to return "Polymerization" to your hand. Normal summon "Junk Synchron" and Special Summon your Thunder-Type. Fusion summon...and...you've cleared your opponent's field, ready for a direct attack.

Superior Thunder Dragon

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase. That monster cannot be Tributed or be used for a Synchro or Fusion Summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster and sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play instead.

Simple point. Since it's Level 6, it's still quite easy to summon. Again: Summon "Junk Synchron" while a Level 1 non-Tuner and "Quillbolt Hedgehog" are in your Graveyard. Special Summon the pair and synchro this.

Therefore, the monster, in many ways, can't be removed from the field, except by battle or card effects. It only provides muscle, nothing that you can use for a quick gain.

Overall, 6/10 for overpowered effects and numerous OCG errors.

Magnificent Thunder Dragon

1 Fusion Tuner monster + 1 Synchro non-Tuner monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned' date=' destroy all cards on the field, except this card. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck in face-up Attack Position, ignoring the Summoning Conditions. That monster cannot activate its effect. Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot be Tributed and are removed from play during the End Phase.

[i']Sorted out the Summoning conditions. So, an Accel Synchro, with a Fusion Tuner. Interesting I must say. However, it's effect was very overpowered. I have problems with Synchro Monsters' lack of balanced effects and messing with your opponent's Extra Deck is a step too far. Since it has no cost, all you need to do is select your opponent's trump card, don't attack and then it's removed from the game. That is incredibly broken.

Also, removed the Summoned monsters' Trigger and Ignition effects, but Continuous effects are still allowed. Therefore, you can't simply summon "Red Demon's Dragon" (another overpowered Synchro), attack and clear your opponent's field in one turn. It can attack, but its effect can't activate.[/i]

Majestic Thunder Dragon

"Majestic Dragon" + 1 or more Thunder-Type non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned, destroy a number of face-up cards on the field equal to the number of Fusion Material Monsters used to summon it.

First of all, get rid of the "Majestic"/"Savior" ties. They're reserved for the Crimson Dragon servants. Try "Exalted Thunder Dragon" or "August Thunder Dragon". Alternate summoning conditions could be:

1 Dragon-Type Tuner monster + 1 or more Thunder-Type non-Tuner monsters.

Also, the only field-nukers are "Judgment Dragon" (so overpowered it isn't funny), "Demise King of Armeggedon" (underpowered as hell) and "Neo-Daedalus" (which blows up the field and players' hands). Of those, "Neo-Daedalus" is a Nomi monster and requires "Umi" to be on the field. A low level Fusion which requires a Tuner would be very easy to summon.

For example, use "Magical Stone Excavation" to discard a Level 2 or lower Thunder non-Tuner ("Batteryman C"?) from your hand to return "Polymerization" to your hand. Normal summon "Junk Synchron" and Special Summon your Thunder-Type. Fusion summon...and...you've cleared your opponent's field, ready for a direct attack.

Superior Thunder Dragon

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can take control of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase. That monster cannot be Tributed or be used for a Synchro or Fusion Summon. If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster and sent to the Graveyard, it is removed from play instead.

Simple point. Since it's Level 6, it's still quite easy to summon. Again: Summon "Junk Synchron" while a Level 1 non-Tuner and "Quillbolt Hedgehog" are in your Graveyard. Special Summon the pair and synchro this.

Therefore, the monster, in many ways, can't be removed from the field, except by battle or card effects. It only provides muscle, nothing that you can use for a quick gain.

Overall, 6/10 for overpowered effects and numerous OCG errors.

Thanks. Also, what is an Accel Synchro? Anyhow, thank you. I was thinking of making a new set, but this changes my mind, thank you all.

Archived