тнз чсм'ѕ ваиÐ оƒ ріяатзѕ | 8 MEMBERS & COUNTING | Brand New BANNER!!!

JIMMYTRON

[align=center]THE YCM'S BAND OF PIRATES

280uro5.png

[/align]

[align=center]

AHOY!!

You think you like pirates? Well, you have come t' the right place, ARGH! ARGH, we'll be discussin' anythin' related t' pirates. That could be almost anythin', shiver me timbers! AYE, now we do have some rules:[/align]

[align=center][spoiler= [b]THE RULES...GAR!![/b]]

1. All other YCM Rules apply. If you're new and don't know them, I suggest you immidiatly go check them out in News. Violation in this club will be a ban from here, through you will be invited back after a week if you PM me again. However, 2 or more times of violation will be permanent.

2. Plus the YCM Rules, no cursing, or in any way saying rude opinions. The YCM community seems to think that rude opinions are okay, but I personally believe people who used them are more noobish than anybody. Saying "you're not really good at card making" is ok, but "you're horrible at card making. Now get your filthy persence out of this squad" is NG. If you want to protest against this rule, don't even think about going inside this club no matter how much you may love vanillas. Violation of this rule is counted the same as breaking rules inside here.

3. Anybody that joins must be someone who is willing to discuss the amazing topic of PIRATES

4. Have F U N

[/align]

[align=center]---

AYE, now if you want t' hop aboard this vessel, you must fill out this application form...GAR!!

[spoiler= [b]THE APPLICATION FORM[/b]]

1. Your User Name in this club (it doesn't have to be same as your current user name...preferably a pirate name)

2. Why you want to join

[/align]

[align=center]---

Aye, if you break any rules of the club or any of the YCM Club Rules, you will be warned. If you get more than 3 warnings you will be banned from the club and you will be negged if you try to post after you have been banned

[spoiler= [b]WARNED MATES[/b]]

N/A

[spoiler= [b]EXILED MATES[/b]]

N/A

[/align]

[align=center]---

ARGH!! There will be members of the crew who will want to rank up, so if any of the qualifications apply to you...send Cap'n JIMMYTRON a PM.

[spoiler= [b]THE RANKS[/b]]

○ Captain: JIMMYTRON / Cap'n JIMMYTRON

○ Lieutenant: Barkura Kakashi / Sanji

The duties of the lieutenant were more or less to act as the captain's deputy. He commanded in the captain's absence, often took command of prizes, and during battle should have positioned himself in the forecastle while the captain was on the quarter- or poop-deck.

○ Master: N/A

The master of any ship was in charge of navigation and the actual business of sailing the vessel.

○ Boatswain: N/A

The boatswain (or bosun) was one of the most important men aboard any sailing vessel. He was responsible for "...all the ropes in general belonging to the ship: with all her cables, anchors, and sails; her flags, colours and pendants...". He was also responsible for making sure every man was correctly on watch and at his station. During battle it was a small group of the best seamen under the command of the boatswain and his mates (if he had any) who saw to the sailing of the ship while most of the crew worked the cannons. On many ships the boatswain was also responsible for discipline. In some ships the boatswain also took on the duties of master gunner.

○ Gunner: N/A

The gunner's duties included taking charge of all the ship's cannon, ensuring they were properly maintained and that the crews were trained in their use. He was responsible for ensuring all the gun ports were closed in bad weather and for making sure all guns were secured. In battle the gunner would often be near the helm, advising the helmsman on how to steer so as to be able to aim the ship's artillery better.

○ Carpenter: N/A

The carpenter was an officer responsible for the maintenance of the ship below the deck level (including the hull, decks, bulkheads etc), in the same way that the boatswain was responsible for everything above the deck. He was responsible for replacing damaged or worn masts and yards, repairing or replacing the rudder or any other timber which needed it and for stopping leaks. Carpenters were usually experienced seamen as well as tradesmen, and often enjoyed a similar rank to boatswains.

○ Mates: Any members can be this, new or old

[spoiler= [b]LIST OF MATES[/b]]

D!X / Nobeard the amazing

Evil Hero Neos / Neosgarrr

Machop / Blackeyes

Nígh₮ ฬαŁkεЯ™ / Night Walker

shadow wind / Jhon

Random Dude / Gibbs

Lua / Lua

○ Quartermaster: N/A

Pirate quartermasters often had more duties than their counterparts in merchant or naval vessels, and perhaps enjoyed more popularity with the crew. Where there is evidence of quartermasters having more power than one would expect it is in the nature of their being a representative of the will of the crew - it is not the quartermaster with the extra power, it is the crew themselves with the quartermaster speaking on their behalf. However, in general they did not out rank any other officers, nor did they have any real power or importance except under a very weak captain. They certainly were not second in command.

○ Pilot: N/A

An officer partly responsible for navigation, particularly in shore navigation. Sometimes the pilot was a permanent officer on the ship, but often was just hired (or pressed) for a particular piece of coast or harbour.

○ Coxswain: N/A

A junior officer with duties similar to the boatswain. He was also in charge of the second largest of the ship's boats.

○ Sailmaker: N/A

Not only was this man responsible for mending the ship's sails, but he also had charge of making and repairing flags, and often making slop clothing for the men.

○Doctor: N/A

He was responsible not only for the treatment of injuries but for seeing to the general health of the crew.

[/align]

[align=center]---

We will be havin' tons of fun in this club, GAR!! To make sure of this I, Cap'n JIMMYTRON, will sponsor events and such from this club.

[spoiler= [b]EVENTS[/b]]

4/30 - Buried Treasure Contest #1 is up

[/align]

[align=center]---

[spoiler= [b]UPDATES[/b]]

4/1/10 - Bakura Kakashi / Sanji is promoted to LIEUTENANT

4/27/10 - Banner is created by Ryder (non-member)

[/align]

1. Your User Name in this club (it doesn't have to be same as your current user name...preferably a pirate name): Sanji (From One Piece)

2. Why you want to join: Because my fav anime is One Piece, its about Pirates...

1. Your User Name in this club (it doesn't have to be same as your current user name...preferably a pirate name): Sanji (From One Piece)

2. Why you want to join: Because my fav anime is One Piece, its about Pirates...

Hello JIMMYTRON...we have met before and i would love to join this "band of pirates"

1. Your User Name in this club (it doesn't have to be same as your current user name...preferably a pirate name)

2. Why you want to join

1. Nobeard the amazing

2. read: "Blackbeard and Other Pirates of the Atlantic Coast"

AH...D!X...hey there haven't seen you on YCM in a LONG TIME!! we'll catch up later...

I see that you have a pirate quote in your sig...nice nice...and you read a book on pirates

Nobeard the amazing is now accepted!

going to be leaving soon...so if anyone wants to join, send Bakura Kakashi a PM

1. Your User Name in this club : Blackeyes

2. Why you want to join : I like pirates :]

Accepted

user: Night Walker

Reason: This club looks so Gay' date=' so i have to join.

[/quote']

Accepted

1. Your User Name in this club (it doesn't have to be same as your current user name...preferably a pirate name): Jhon

2. Why you want to join: Pirate weapons are cool.

Accepted

i've been away bc of we had our state competition for our robotics team today...and 2mmro...and im working Easter Sunday (all day...)

SO REEFER TO BAKURA KAKASHI FOR INFO AND SUCH!!

also, thanx Sanji / bakura kakashi for taking over while i was gone...i really appreciate it XD

IF ANYONE WANTS TO APPLY FOR A POSITION IN THE NEXT THREE DAYS...SEND EITHER ME OR BAKURA KAKASHI A PM...AND WE'LL RESPOND PROMPTLY

Guest Random Dude

1. Your User Name in this club (it doesn't have to be same as your current user name...preferably a pirate name): Gibbs

2. Why you want to join: I have nothing better to do.

[align=center]ATTENTION MEMBERS

---[/align]

Buried Treasure Contest #1:

Members of this exclusive club will be expected to find the buried treasure of one of the many terrors of the sea: Captain Hannibal Victor

Follow the "Buried Treasure Contest #1" thread in the CONTEST Section

CONTEST WILL NOT START UNTIL 4/12/10

Archived