Newest Card

GundamFreedom

Just like the title says, this is my newest creation for a long time. Please rate and help me on the OCGs on it.

252266y.jpg

Lore: This card can be only Special Summon by sending two cards with the names of "Light Infantry: Bearer of the Great Sword" and "Ice Unit: Snow Swordswoman" from the field to the Graveyard. Once per turn by scarificing 2 monsters on your side of the field, this card can attack all monsters on the field. After the effect is used, switch this card's position to Defense Position. This position cannot be changed for the next turn.

This card can only be Special Summoned by sending two cards with the names of "Light Infantry: Bearer of the Great Sword" and "Ice Unit: Snow Swordswoman" from the field to the Graveyard. Once per turn by scarificing 2 monsters on your side of the field, this card can attack all monsters on the field. After the effect is used, switch this card to Defense Position. This position cannot be changed during your next turn.

8/10

This card can be only Special Summon by Tributing "Light Infantry: Bearer of the Great Sword" and "Ice Unit: Snow Swordswoman". Once per turn, by Tributing 2 monsters you control, this card can attack all monsters on your opponent's field, after the activation of this effect, switch this card's position to Defense Position. This position cannot during your next turn."

There you go, now, fixed, I assume that the first effect is talking about 2 differents monsters. So thats the why I changed the OCG 90%. 8/10 to you.

Archived