how do i get an image on my card

• 5 weeks later...

*daylights*! how do you put a *daylights* photo on the dam card? i went to the FAQ but i dont see anything on HOW to put it on!! :evil: if you give me a smart ass comment about this, im gonna smack you one.

Frunk edited in *daylights* for this poor misguided member.

Actually it does say in the FAQ, but all of you noobs who join are just too damn lazy to look, and instead want someone to baby you into what to do... When i joined the site, I just had to take one quick look at the FAQ to understand everything there is to know. Hell I was using the card maker BEFORE I FOUND OUT THAT THERE WAS A FORUM DEVOTED TO IT!!! Some of my friends had been using said card maker weeks before they had access to the forum, so don't give me this "I don't know what to do" bullcrap, and then turn araound and say that there is nothing in the FAQs.

Or better yet... WHY DONT YOU *daylight*ING LOOK AT THE DAMN CARD MAKER!!! ITS STRAIGHT-FREAKEN-FORWARD ON THERE!!!!

There... rant is all done...

I believe it was justified, as people who are new to this site, and the first ever word in their first ever post if the 'F' word, it hardly gives me a good impression that this member will be a positive contribution to this site.

Archived