[REQ]I'd like a sig, soon. No rush though. 700-1200 pts. Current worker: No one

Andx

So yeah, I'd like a sig and yes it's some japanese video game character few of you have probably ever seen. Regardless I'd like the sig and it's not really your concern what the character is anyway, lol. I'll give the pic, which needs to be rendered, along with some preferences. The user who creates the sig I settle on will receive 700-1200 points, just request something in that range based off how hard it was for you. (I'll most likely give the full 1200 anyway, lol. If you feel you need/want more ask. I have nothing else to do with my points so I'll negotiate a bit.)

[spoiler=Render]
[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/swv6g7.png[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
-So I'd like the color range to be mainly blues and purples.
-Please take note of second 18 of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAdlbT-DgDk]this video[/url]. I'd like that effect sort of emulated in the sig.
-Near the top of the sig I'd like this: 斬空刃無塵衝
-Near the bottom of the sig I'd like this: Zankuujin Mujinshou
-Both texts should be colors that don't stand out greatly from the color scheme but still need to be readable.
-I'd like the character on the right edge of the sig.
-I'd like the size to be like that of the other two sigs in my signature. If you need a smaller version of the pic to work with tell me and I can get it for you.
-Please put my username somewhere in there, not horribly obvious just somewhere.

So if you think you can do it say so and I'll reserve the work for you. If the sig is not something to my liking I'll give you 200-300 points for your troubles and then let someone else take up the task. I only want one person working on it at a time so don't come in unannounced with a sig you made if someone else already has the spot at the moment. Thanks in advance to those of you who will work to make this!

Sup Andx' date=' I'll do this one as well. Though I cannot render that seeing as though there is text on the render area. If you can get it rendered or perhaps another render I can work with it.

[/quote']

Do you know me? I feel like I should sort of know you. Anyway, I felt that the rendering part was sort of driving people away. I'll get on that.

EDIT:

Here's this. It might work out better as there's nothing on the pic and if there is a background it's just white.

[spoiler=New Pic]

swv6g7.png

The more I look at it the more it seems to not even have the white background. By complete luck I believe I've stumbled across a render of the pic I wanted.

Anyone? Hello? BUMP? I've updated the first post with the render I found and posted in the fourth post. Does anyone want to attempt this? I know Night Walker expressed interest but hasn't been on since it seems. Whatever. I'll just keep this here and wait.

Here it is~

2ljrddv.png

Cool. Now any chance you could get the kanji somewhere in there?(Preferably above the text already there) And perhaps my username small in the bottom right corner? If it's too much tell me. I can compromise as it's cool and all I just want to see if all my preferences could be met first.

Here it is~

2ljrddv.png

Cool. Now any chance you could get the kanji somewhere in there?(Preferably above the text already there) And perhaps my username small in the bottom right corner? If it's too much tell me. I can compromise as it's cool and all I just want to see if all my preferences could be met first.

I overlooked the Kanji by accident. >_<

Not sure if the font will allow the Kanji as I've never tried it, but I can put your username for sure.

Here it is~

2ljrddv.png

I overlooked the Kanji by accident. >_<

Not sure if the font will allow the Kanji as I've never tried it' date=' but I can put your username for sure.

[/quote']

Thanks for trying. I do like the work, I'm just being picky lol.

Lol it's fine and completely understandable considering the amount of points you're offering. How's this?

f4gvlu.png

[img=http://i42.tinypic.com/f4gvlu.png]

Sweet! I like it! Now, how many points would you like?

Archived