Red-Eyes Toon Dragon [Something Different]

Gogeta™

[align=center]I thought I'd take a different approach and make this a Trap.

103wdvk.png

Card Lore

Pay 2000 Life Points. After activation, Special Summon this card in Attack Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Dragon-Toon/DARK/Level 7/ATK 2400/DEF 2100). This card cannot be targeted by your opponent's Spell Cards. When this card successfully destroys a monster, your opponent takes damage equal to the half the ATK of the destroyed monster times its Level. (This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.)[/align]

Guest JoshIcy

Lets see...

1200 x 5 = 6000

1200 x 6 = 7200

1000 x 5 = 5000

Yeah... HUGE OTK burn at the cost of 1000 LP. Even if it was corrected and relied on Toon World.

5000 Lifepoints is waay too high b/c then sumone will just Dark Bribe you creating a massive FAIL...2000 is a more suitable number and have it only be able to be activated with toon world on the field and only Toon BEWD on the field. It could also say you cant active it while toon BEWD is on the field and you control 1 monster. Crazy awesome card, but It sucks that its a trap b/c yu cant equip it to mage power...i think...if you could though with the possiblity of there being 7/8/9 traps B/c yu can activate 2 or 3 at once with the conditions I gave you would have a beatstick with 3500/4000/4500+ ATK...powerful indeed. This would be limited IRL

I'm unsure if the burn effect is too much or not

may not be enough for a OTK' date=' but it's still a major chunk

anyways, given the card pic, I'm surprised you didn't have it have the other characteristics of the toons in it

9/10

[/quote']

I really don't like how Toon world monsters are set up effect wise. Its easy to destroy Toon World and that messes up everything so I built the effect outside of the regular Toons.

• 3 months later...

Archived