Dark-Star Dragon

RedRaptor10

Dark-Star_Dragon_Card.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 5 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, all face-up cards on the field except this card are flipped face-down. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Set Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated and Monster Cards cannot be Flip Summoned. Pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases for each face-up card on the field (this is not optional).

Edit: Changed it to removing 5 DARK monsters from your graveyard to summon it. I think this makes it more balanced. If anyone can help me make the effect better, I'd appreciate it. Tell me if it's OPed or UPed. (I'm keeping it at 5 Dark monsters because of "Star") Also, if anyone can help find a better picture, that'd be great. I was looking for something similar to Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon.

Image credit to BeanyCoffee from deviantart.

I don't know why people would want to ignore you...you make good cards...:D

Okay, on to the card. Is one of the most interesting cards I have seen, but I get this feeling that his effect is not fully fleshed out. Maybe you could give it another effect that allows it to "paralyze" a monster? (Cannot change Battle Position or Attack, kind of thing?) Other than that, I think this is a very good stall card.

8.9/10

• 3 months later...

Archived