More "Lifeforce Strike" cards [UPDATED w/ your suggestions!]

hell_sword2280

I'm thinking about perhaps turning this into a set, but I don't want to waste the effort if this turns out to be a bad idea, so I'll just post a few handfuls to get some new ideas for revision.

The general idea of "Lifeforce Strike" cards: costly but powerful Special Summons paired with LP regeneration. A deck based around these would focus on keeping up a steady stream of direct attacks while keeping Life Points relatively safe.

Please, tell me what you think. I'd really like this set to happen, so if you have something to say, make it constructive rather than just flaming my OCG/Pictures. If it's broken, suggest a fix!

493420o.jpg

Lifeforce Strike Beastmaster

LORE:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand during your Main Phase by paying 1800 Life Points. This card cannot gain or lose ATK, except by it's own effect. If this card is destroyed, its controller gains Life Points equal to this card's total ATK. You can treat a Beast-Type monster you control as a Union monster and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the total ATK of Union monsters equipped to this card.

493420d.jpg

Lifeforce Strike Magician

LORE:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand during your Main Phase by paying 2500 Life Points. This card cannot gain or lose ATK, except by the effect of "Lifeforce Strike" cards. If this card is destroyed, its controller gains Life Points equal to this card's total ATK. If this card inflicts battle damage (except for direct attacks), increase your Life Points by the amount of battle damage inflicted.

..Sure, what the hell, I'll even throw in one of the Traps!

493420f.jpg

Lifeforce Strike Shield

LORE:

Negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or effect monster effect which targets a "Lifeforce Strike" monster you control and destroy it. Your opponent can negate this card's effect by paying 1000 Life Points.

Love to hear what everyone has to say!

Peace,

hell_sword2280

EXAMPLE OF USE:

Pay 1800 LP. Spc. Summon "Lifeforce Strike Beastmaster"

Norm. Summon Beast-type

Equip Beast-type monster to "Lifeforce Strike Beastmaster" (+800 ATK)

If "Lifeforce Strike Beastmaster" is destroyed, you regain the 1800 it cost to summon, plus an additional 800 from the monster equipped to it.

I think it's neat.

Sorry, I probably should have included this in the post but I was just trying to get it posted.

it's should be its

Beast-type should be Beast-Type

I never really favored the LP boosting, it's not that important anyway

battle damage should be Battle Damage

for Lifeforce Strike Shield, I would make it a continuous trap, since you ARE giving your opponent a change to negate its own effect here

7/10

it's should be its

Beast-type should be Beast-Type

I never really favored the LP boosting' date=' it's not that important anyway

battle damage should be Battle Damage

for Lifeforce Strike Shield, I would make it a continuous trap, since you ARE giving your opponent a change to negate its own effect here

7/10

[/quote']

Thanks, I'll get right on those OCG fixes! "Lifeforce Strike Shield" as a continuous? Hm, not a bad idea! I'll give it a shot.

Archived