April Fools!

Dizzy~

Are you pranking today?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you pranking today?

• Yes
    • No

Well, todays April Fools day and I still need to come up with a prank, and I'm not talkin' weak stuff like switching the ceareal in the cereal boxes. I'm talkin' melted butter in the shampoo bottle.

Well, discuss who you're pranking today, what prank you're doing, or if you're even doing a prank.

Well' date=' todays April Fools day and I still need to come up with a prank, and I'm not talkin' weak stuff like switching the ceareal in the cereal boxes. I'm talkin' melted butter in the shampoo bottle.

Well, discuss who you're pranking today, what prank you're doing, or if you're even doing a prank.

[/quote']

I was shopping yesterday for supplies. You get strange faces directed at you when you walk out of Target with a bottle of lube, some pretzels, and a pair of kitty ears.

I'm not planning on tricking anyone this year.

But I did make a list in my sig of all the YCMembers who trick me. As usual' date=' I'm going to be a skeptic and foil all of your plans.

[/quote']

Dark, why ya gotta be like that? You shouldn't want to foil my plans, you should fall for it.

Well' date=' todays April Fools day and I still need to come up with a prank, and I'm not talkin' weak stuff like switching the ceareal in the cereal boxes. I'm talkin' melted butter in the shampoo bottle.

[/quote']

I was shopping yesterday for supplies. You get strange faces directed at you when you walk out of Target with a bottle of lube, some pretzels, and a pair of kitty ears.

O.o... What were the pretzels for?

My bro's asleep so I might out his hand in a bowl of water, but that seems kind of original.

[/quote']

O.o... What were the pretzels for?

My bro's asleep so I might out his hand in a bowl of water, but that seems kind of original.

original?

I want to know who made this pointless holiday because it is pointless.

I believe that it was because a long time ago, the new year started on April 1st. Eventually, it was changed to January 1st. However, some people did not know of this and celebrated the new year on April 1st. Those people were called 'April Fools' because they did not know of the new poilcy that had gone into effect.

Might not be 100% accurate. Don't quote me on that.

I want to know who made this pointless holiday because it is pointless.

I believe that it was because a long time ago' date=' the new year started on April 1st. Eventually, it was changed to January 1st. However, some people did not know of this and celebrated the new year on April 1st. Those people were called 'April Fools' because they did not know of the new poilcy that had gone into effect.

Might not be 100% accurate. Don't quote me on that.

[/quote']

I will quote this and you might be right that April 1st was the new year at one time.

Archived