Dragon Creations

darkwings

You can consider all of these cards my second work since I only made one card before all these.I found bunch of Dragon pictures on net and decided to make cards with them.

there r probably lots of OCG problems in cards since I'm not familiar with it yet but I look forward to your Comments and corrections if possible.

This cards are solely focused on Dragons with different types of attribute and did try my best to create them balanced but as I said, I'm still learning so I probably messed up here and there but if u don't practice u won't learn so here it is.

akai-hinote-dragon.jpegkashirabone.jpegarmageddon-dragon.jpegarmored-dragon.jpegberugu-dragon.jpegcrystal-dragon.jpegmephisto-the-dragon-king.jpegcall-of-the-riders.jpegdragon-knight.jpegdragon-rider.jpegdoom-dragon.jpegnecro-dragon.jpegdawn-of-the-living.jpeghells-gate.jpeghi-gaikaku-dragon.jpegiced-times.jpeginfernal-dragon.jpegkaminari-dragon.jpegkouseiyouso-dragon.jpegkuroi-kokoro-dragon.jpegkyo-tsume-dragon.jpegkyuuten-dragon.jpegmutant-dragon.jpegseinaru-dragon.jpegshiroi-kouken-dragon.jpegshuurai-kami-dragon.jpegspider-dragon.jpegtomoshibi-dragon.jpegtouketsu-dragon.jpegultimate-summoning.jpeg

you can download all the images that I used from here

http://hotfile.com/dl/35800190/5db231a/Dragons.rar.html

I uploaded it may be others like some of these and want to use them in their own cards.

you have enough spell/trap support for your vanillas

almost half your card pics are overused though

summon should be Summon

for Kami Dragon needs specific summoning requirements, that alone makes it OPed already

Dragon Type should be Dragon-Type

in terms of OCG, it's still very good for a new member, so I say keep it up

7.9/10

Thanks for both your comments, I really appreciate it and reped u for it,although didn't have much to offer but it's better than nothing.

you have enough spell/trap support for your vanillas

almost half your card pics are overused though

summon should be Summon

for Kami Dragon needs specific summoning requirements' date=' that alone makes it OPed already

Dragon Type should be Dragon-Type

in terms of OCG, it's still very good for a new member, so I say keep it up

7.9/10

[/quote']

I'll fix all the things u mentioned here.

I tried my best to balance things but in the end I probably over did it here and there , is it possible to give me some tips regard Kami Dragon to make it at least a lil balanced?

Archived