Soviath Monsters [Unique]

Archelaus

[align=center]265274g.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by Tributing 2 "Restless Soul Tokens". Your opponent's face-up Attack Position monsters must attack this card during their turn. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is attacked by your opponent's monster, the ATK of this card becomes the ATK of the attacking monster. When this card's ATK is 1000 or more, you can halve this card's ATK to Special Summon 1 "Restless Soul Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) and increase its ATK by the ATK of this card. 

265274f.jpg

This card cannot be Summoned. This card can only be placed on the field from your hand, Deck or Graveyard by Tributing 3 "Restless Soul Tokens" you control and by putting this card unto 1 "Soviath, the Wicked Entity" you control. This is also treated as a Normal Summon. While this card is on "Soviath, the Wicked Entity", this card gains its effects. By Tributing 2 "Restless Soul Tokens", you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. By Tributing 4 "Restless Soul Tokens", put 1 "Soviath Ultimate Giga Destructor" unto this card.

265274u.jpg

This card cannot be Summoned. This card can only be placed on the field by the effect of "Soviath Mega Destructor". While this card is on "Soviath Mega Destructor", this card gains its effects. While this card is on the field, switch all monsters your opponent controls to face-up Attack Position. Your opponent's monsters must attack this card during their turn. By Tributing 3 "Restless Soul Tokens", destroy all cards on the field except this card and all cards beneath this card. If this card would be destroyed, you can pay 2000 Life Points instead.

Rate? This was a fifteen minute thing.[/align]

good to see you're still in the card making business

once again, all of the OCG looks just fine

"By Tributing 3 "Restless Soul Tokens", destroy all cards on the field except this card and all cards beneath this card." <----among more of the unique effects I've seen, but that's exactly what I expect in your case

don't see anything needs modifications, I'll give this set 9.9/10

Pretty sure Daisuke Izuka draw your avatar.

I have a keen eye for his master work...

I really just got this images from google and the interwebz so I really don't know the artist. lol

good to see you're still in the card making business

once again' date=' all of the OCG looks just fine

"By Tributing 3 "Restless Soul Tokens", destroy all cards on the field except this card and all cards beneath this card." <----among more of the unique effects I've seen, but that's exactly what I expect in your case

don't see anything needs modifications, I'll give this set 9.9/10

[/quote']

Thanks. I'm getting more inactive day by day I know. lol

Archived