Metroid Fusion Cards!

The Destor

Metroid Fusion is one of my favorite metroid games of all time. So here are the cards!

P.S. I could only work with the pics i could find. Do NOT complain about the pics, unless you can find better ones. If you can, please give me the URL and i will fix them.

[spoiler=X parasites]458033.jpg

If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 2 level 2 or lower cards with "X" in it's name to the field.

458033y.jpg

458033s.jpg

"Core-X" + "X Parasite"

If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Core-X" to the field.

458033s.jpg

"Core-X" + "X Parasite"

If this card enters a battle phase with an EARTH monster, destroy the EARTH monster and increase this monsters attack by 200. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Core-X" to the field.

458033w.jpg

"Core-X" + "X Parasite" + "X Parasite"

This card can attack three times in a turn. If this card is targeted by the effect of a spell card, destroy this card, and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Core-X" to the field.

458033g.jpg

"Core-X" + "X Parasite" + "Core-X"

If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Core-X" to the field.

458033e.jpg

"Core-X" + "Core-X" + "Core-X"

If this card is attacked by a WATER or FIRE monster, skip the Battle Phase, and destroy the attacking monster.If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon two "Core-X" to the field.

458033d.jpg

"Core-X" + "Core-X" + "X Parasite"

This card gains 500 attack points for each card removed from play. Once per turn, you may pay 500 life points to destroy all spell and trap cards on your opponents side of the field. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Core-X" to the field.

458033.jpg

458033e.jpg

Once per turn, if one of your monsters is attacked, negate the attack.If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Core-X" to the field.

458033.jpg

"Core-X" + "Core-X" + "X Parasite" + "X Parasite"

You may pay any amount of life points to increase this monsters attack points. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Core-X" to the field.

458033d.jpg

This card is used to special summon the card "Samus-X". Also you must tribute two "Core-X" and two "X-Parasite" monster cards.

458033.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the ritual magic card "Samus Infection". This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of spell, trap, or Effect Monster cards. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon one "Core-X" to the field.

[spoiler=Samus Cards] 458033pc.jpg

458033s.jpg

This card is used to special summon "Samus, Varia Suit". You must also tribute monsters whose total level equal 5 or more.

458033f.jpg

This card is not affected by the effects of spell or trap cards

458033s.jpg

This card is used to special summon "Samus, Gravity Suit". You must also tribute monsters whose total level equal 6 or more.

458033pe.jpg

This card is not affected by the effects of spell, trap, or Effect Monster cards.

458033np.jpg

This card is used to special summon "Samus, Omega Fusion Suit". You must also tribute monsters whose total level equal 7 or more.

458033.jpg

This card is not affected by the effects of spell, trap, or Effect Monster cards. This card gains 200 attack points every standby phase

458033t.jpg

While this card is face-up on the field, all cards with "Samus" in it's name gain 700 attack and defense points.

458033.jpg

This card can only be equipped to a card with "Samus" in it's name. Increase the equipped cards attack by 500 points.

458033o.jpg

this card can only be equiped to a card with "Samus" in it's name. While this card is equiped, the equiped monster gains 600 attack points.

458033b.jpg

this card can only be equiped to a card with "Samus" in it's name. While this card is equiped, the equiped monster gains 500 attack points and cannot be attacked by WATER monsters.

This next two cards are the finale! The monster is OP, but the ritual requires a lot. So here you go!

[spoiler=Final Boss] 458033d.jpg

This card is used to special summon The Ritual Monster card "Omega Metroid". You must also pay 1500 Life points, and tribute monsters whose total level equals 12.

458033i.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the ritual magic card "Metroid Growth Elixir".This card is not affected by the effects of spell, trap, or Effect Monster cards. This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. If "Samus, Omega Fusion Suit" is summoned to the field, remove this card from play.

Not bad i guess. Ocg errors here and there' date=' and you went crazy with the fusions. Also for rituals, you haver to mention the spell card used to summon it in the effect. Some backgrounds need work.

5/10

[/quote']

resaclan62,

I said if you can't find better pics, DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got it?

• 2 months later...

Archived