Written Cards are People Too!

darkguy00000

Umm... yeah, it made more sense in my head...

How come Written Cards are under-represented in this forum?

Pros:

Fixes are extremely easy to make.

They're easy to read. (nobody really enjoys opening up tedious links, clicking enlargments, etc)

They allow you to utilize the greatest of your card making prowess without being bound by images on the internet.

Cons:

They have no picture.

(BLANK)

(REASON NOT FOUND)

Um, yeah. Written cards have more going for them (IMO) then "picture cards". People use the Written card forum as a "review board" before making the cards properly. Am I the only person on this forum who makes written cards and intends on keeping them that way? Currently, the Written Cards forum does not yet have 40 topics; compared to Realistic Cards, which I think has 200ish.

Come on, people! Go make some written cards. It's really easy, and you can tell, because I can do it. :P

PS: Written Cards FTW!

I totaly agree with you and the points you make, the written cards forum is under-used and I would like to see more members create some written cards. I for one find is alot easier purely because I dont have to surf around for ages looking for the right picture to go with the card.

Be thankful that there actually is a Written Cards section, as this is the website of the Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker, a program used to create Yu-Gi-Oh cards. However, I can see your point, and it's fair enough.

Perhaps, Frunk, but there are some cards you simply cannot make into realistic cards. I defy anyone on this forum to find decent pictures for any of my sets in Written Cards. That and, I've tried printing off cards of mine (without pictures) and the text is illegible. Not hard to read, illegible.

If the new card maker fixes this, then yes, I begin making actual cards. As is now, It's too much hassel for me to make my cards into actual cards.

Fair enough, some of us barely find the time to make any cards anymore (namely myself). Written Cards has 75 topics at this point in time, still not much compared to the 300 of Realistic, but what do you expect, this is the Yugioh Card Maker, and people ususally join this site to make cards, I know that's why I did.

Archived