Texas Holdem Poker

JesusofChaos™

Any card sharks here. The game is No limit Texas hold em. A game not of gambling but one of probabilties, pyschology and skill. I am a huge player and play every day. Requires alot of quick calculations and reading of people. Playing yugioh has helped me in this game with these skills. Anyone a player?

Guest Random Dude

I am a huge card shark, I spend half of one of my classes playing, I play a lot at home, and I've won some money out of these games.

I love this game. I basically keep the same scary happy emotion the entire game so that it's difficult to 'read' me.

My playing style would be considered 'stupid, irrational, and reckless' but the fact that I play out stupid bets on impossible hands has actually benefited me... I don't play enough to consider myself a card shark though. At the most I will play about 30 games a month.

TBH, I like Hold'em much more than yugimonz. This is my strategy:

- Instantly fold if I don't have a double

- Bet very high with the weakest double

- If I lose 1 or 2 hands doing that, everybody will consider me a semi or even non-bluffing but overly aggressive player

- Then, I'll just fold like there's no tomorrow until I get a triple or more

- All in!

- Of course, many people will call

- Win

It may seem stupid, but that strategy works most of the time.

I also like Stud High/Low Pot Limit, because it's a very slow poker variant.

I play every day at school.

And YGO does help though there are some side effects. Once my opponent got all-in and I was sure that he has "Honest" in his hand. O.o

Honest is 4 right? So the community cards must've been 5,6,7,8 and 9, amirite?

Archived