Alien Support (4/???)

Llama874

Aliens are one of my favorite archetypes but, sadly, they are not competitive. They were given swarm power in Crimson Crisis and so I decided to expand upon that theme. This is what I would do to make Aliens comptetitive in today's metagame.

493467n.jpg

LORE: When this card is Summoned, it is changed to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can remove 2 A-Counters from anywhere on the field to Special Summon 1 "Alien" monster from your hand. When an "Alien" monster is Special Summoned this way, place 1 A-Counter on 1 of your opponent's face-up monsters. When this card is removed from the field, destroy all "Alien" monsters Special Summoned by this effect.

493467.jpg

LORE: If this card destroys a monster with an A-Counter by battle, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Alien" monster from your deck. This card can only attack monsters with an A-Counter(s). (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

493467q.jpg

LORE: Remove any number of A-Counters from anywhere on the field. Draw cards equal to the number of A-Counters removed by this effect.

493467x.jpg

LORE: During either player's Damage Step, when a face-up "Alien" monster you control battles, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to place 2 A-Counters on your opponent's face-up monsters. Once per turn, you can place 1 A-Counter for each face-up "Alien" monster you control on 1 of your opponent's face-up monsters. (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.)

EDIT: Caught an error on Paladin.

Archived