"Lifeforce Strike" Support cards! Thx for all the feedback, it's been great help :)

hell_sword2280

Alright, time for some more "Lifeforce Strike" cards, including a few monsters but mostly Spells and Traps.

This has been by far my most liked ongoing series, and thanks to y'all's help, they keep getting better! So thank you, to those who have been following this series.

Enjoy!

[spoiler=Lifeforce Strike Zombie]493420x.jpg

LORE:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand or Graveyard during the End Phase of either player's turn if 1 or more "Lifeforce Strike" monsters you control was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. This card's ATK is equal to the ATK of 1 of the "Lifeforce Strike" monsters destroyed during that turn. The ATK and DEF of this card cannot be changed except by the effect of "Lifeforce Strike" cards.

[spoiler=LIfeforce Strike Rising Dead]

493420u.jpg

LORE:

Activate this card only when your opponent declares an attack which would reduce your Life Points to 0. Special Summon up to 3 "Lifeforce Strike Zombie" monsters from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position. You take no battle damage this turn.

[spoiler=Lifeforce Strike Sanctum]

493420t.jpg

LORE:

All "Lifeforce Strike" monsters are sent to the bottom of their owner's Deck when they would be destroyed (they are still considered destroyed). The amount of LIfe Points required to Special Summoni all "Lifeforce Strike" monsters is halved.

[spoiler=Lifeforce Strike Burning Arrow]

493420n.jpg

LORE:

Activate this card only when you have at least 1 "Lifeforce Strike" monster in your hand (you must show this card to your opponent). Your opponent randomly selects one card from your hand. If the selected card is a "Lifeforce Strike" monster, remove it from play and lose 1000 Life Points. If the selected card is not a "Lifeforce Strike" monster, remove it from play and inflict 1000 points of direct damage to your opponent's Life Points.

[spoiler=Lifeforce Strike Healer]

493420q.jpg

LORE:

Add one "Lifeforce Strike" monster from your Graveyard to your Deck, then shuffle your Deck and increase your Life Points by 1000.

[spoiler=Lifeforce Strike Reparation]

493420f.jpg

LORE:

Activate only while there is at least 1 "Lifeforce Strike" monster in your Graveyard. Increase your Life Points by 200 for every "Lifeforce Strike" monster in your Graveyard. If this card is in your Graveyard, you can add it to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw during your Draw Phase.

[spoiler=Lifeforce Strike Spirit]

493420.jpg

LORE:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand during your Main Phase by paying a multiple of 1000 Life Points (max 4). The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the amount of Life Points paid to Special Summon it. The ATK and DEF of this card cannot be changed except by the effect of "Lifeforce Strike" cards. When this card is removed from the field, increase your Life Points equal to this card's total ATK. This card returns to its owner's hand the turn it was Special Summoned.

That's all for now! These take a bit of work and I only have so much time...so don't expect too many from me.

Please leave your opinions, I like to hear feedback.

If it's OPed, let me know and suggest a fix! If its OCG is messed up, let me know and suggest a fix!

I really like hearing what people have to say here, as long as it HELPS me.

Peace,

hell_sword2280

last card does not follow standard spirit rules' date=' but I'll let it slide

Strike Reparation is a bit dull for just LP boosting, not too critical

Strike Healer should have another effect to it

8.3/10

[/quote']

Thanks for such a high rating!

The spirit "has to" deviate from standard spirit rules because it is a "Lifeforce Strike" monster...I realized that while making the card. Any suggestions as to how to tweak that?

And what would you suggest I add to Healer?

Thanks again,

hell_sword2280

Archived