{dfgk101} Aki-Freedom Girl

Home Slice

Wow never posted a thread here is a while so here you go

441946f.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn when this card is targeted as a attack target negate the attack and inflict 200 direct points of damage to your opponents Life points. When a Trap Card uses this card as a target discard 1 Spell Card from your hand and send the Trap Card back to your opponents hand.

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn when this card is targeted as a attack target negate the attack and inflict 200 direct (points of <--I think that part is not necessary) damage to your opponent's Life points. When a Trap Card uses this card as a target discard 1 Spell Card from your hand and send the Trap Card back to your opponent's hand

9/10

Guest se15fy

Wow never posted a thread here is a while so here you go

441946p.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn when this card is targeted as a attack target negate the attack and inflict 200 direct points of damage to your opponents Life points. When a Trap Card uses this card as a target discard 1 Spell Card from your hand and send the Trap Card back to your opponents hand.

wow. 9.5/10 for me. i just think the trap thing is a bit too musch.

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. Once per turn, when this card is targeted as an attack target negate the attack and inflict 200 damage to your opponent. When a Trap Card targeted this card, discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to send the Trap Card back to your opponents hand."

Pretty much it, but I can't say if its OP or not because I'm only seeing half of the card's image.

Archived