[Zeo] 7000th Post. Hooray. +Fanfic Card [Zeo]

iCherry

Guest Zeonark

[align=center]I couldn't find a good picture. So sue me.

Anyway, 7000 posts, yay. I need to stop moving so fast before I get banned. /: ...Err... Yeah. Also, this is a card that'll be used in one of the future chapters of a Fanfic I'm writing. Too lazy to link it from here.

It's support for White Night Dragon. So, I tried to make it somewhat like it's effect (Negating Spells/Traps). Oh, and the OCG needs fixing on the first sentence. So fix it.

And the "Disaster" part of the name comes from the name of the Deck it's used in.

444759x.jpg

You can only activate this card in response to a Spell or Trap card your opponent controls while you control a face-up "White Night Dragon". Negate the activation of the card and then destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field and inflict damage to your opponent for each card destroyed this way x 300.

Rate/Hate/Comment. Whatever.[/align]

Wait, is someone running Disaster Dragons in this 'fic? Oo that's actually a reasonably competitive and real Deck, rare to see that in fanfics unless it's Blackwings, again.

The card is interesting, but even in a Deck that loves WND, this wouldn't probably be consistent enough, so I'd likely fall to running something else such as MBaaS, Bribe, ect. The added Heavy is pretty much a drawback, too, since this will most often be stopping something during your opponent's turn, meaning you make the field much clearer for them to run over, and if you do use it on your turn, you've probably just negated the only major threat that turn anyway.

I wouldn't run it in a "WND Deck" or such, but in a fanfic, where consistency means nothing, I expect it could be pretty interesting =3

Guest Zeonark

Someone does run Blackwings in the fic, but this isn't in it.

There are plenty competitive decks in it too, Disaster Dragon is one of them. ;D

Oh man... forgot that it clears a path for your opponent... Gah.

Thanks a bunch Griffin. <3

After Trollta's rant on the anime where everyone plays awful and only wins with mega-luck, it's nice to see some fanfiction with srs duelists, most don't even count as tier 4 with the "deck building skills" they use which is about what you get from a 10 year old buying their first packs.

Like I said, a wee bit consistent IRL, but good for fics, which makes this hard to comment on.

No problem Zoe~

Guest Zeonark

LolTrollta.

That was my intention, for Tier 1-to-Tier 3 decks to be used in the fic. And I'm starting to wonder if they really are a bunch of 10 year olds buying their first packs in the Anime.

Sorry it's hard to comment on then.

You called me Zoe again... <3

[align=center]

You can only activate this card in response to a Spell or Trap card your opponent controls while you control a face-up "White Night Dragon". Negate the activation of the card and then destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field and inflict damage to your opponent for each card destroyed this way x 200.[/align]

*sues. But seriously, this is a pretty great White Night Dragon support.

Love it. Great work.

[align=center]

You can only activate this card in response to a Spell or Trap card your opponent controls while you control a face-up "White Night Dragon". Negate the activation of the card and then destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field and inflict damage to your opponent for each card destroyed this way x 200.[/align]

I never really looked at the card White Night Dragon' date=' and I haven't played the game in years, but seriously, this is a pretty great White Night Dragon support.

Love it. Great work.

[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...

Archived