► The Crime Scene of Magical Block and Counter ◄

usetheforcehan

[align=center]It's look like almost everyone is have slight knowledge of what SPELL COUNTER truly is. So i will give an explanation of SPELL COUNTER straight from Yugioh Wikia website:

SPELL COUNTER

A Spell Counter is a specific type of counter that can be placed on certain cards whose effect allows them to gain Spell Counters. Such cards usually have an effect that allows them to gain Spell Counters (often, but not always, simply gaining 1 whenever a Spell Card is activated). For example "Skilled Dark Magician". Other cards, such as "Pitch-Black Power Stone", have effects that allow them to place Spell Counters on other cards.

A Spell Counter itself does nothing. Certain cards require Spell Counters to use their effects.

1 or more "pitch black power stone" equse orbs are usually on the clothing and/or items of the monsters that use them. in a thematic sense, they might be the spell counters, or at least containers for them.

Spell Counters are usually centered around [/b]Spellcaster-Type[/b] monsters. The [/b]Structure Decks[/b], Spellcaster's Judgment and Spellcaster's Command contain a number of Spell Counter related cards.

Also see:

Spell Counter Decks.

Spell Counter OTK

[spoiler=[b]List of cards involving Spell Counters[/b]]

[spoiler=[b]Monsters[/b]]

Alchemist of Black Spells

Apprentice Magician

Arcanite Magician

Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode

Armor Exe

Blast Magician

Breaker the Magical Warrior

Crusader of Endymion

Dark Red Enchanter

Dark Valkyria

Defender, the Magical Knight

Disenchanter

Endymion, the Master Magician

Explosive Magician

Frequency Magician

Hannibal Necromancer

Legendary Flame Lord

Magical Exemplar

Magical Marionette

Magical Plant Mandragola

Maiden of Macabre

Mythical Beast Cerberus

Royal Magical Library

Silent Magician LV4

Skilled Dark Magician

Skilled White Magician

Tempest Magician

[spoiler=[b]Spell & Traps [/b]]

Anti-Spell

Arcane Barrier

Magical Citadel of Endymion

Mega Ton Magical Cannon

Miracle Restoring

Pitch-Black Power Stone

Spell Power Grasp

Tower of Babel

mt5d8z.png2wpt5eg.png

Crime Scene

Activate this card when a monster is destroyed in battle, that monster is removed from play instead. The owner of that card gains Life Points equals to the halve of its DEF.

Magical Block and Counter

Activate this card when the opponent use a Spell Card that target player's Life Points. Negate that Spell Card effect and inflict damage to the opponent's Life Points equal to the number of Spell Counters on the field x400.

The bolded part is the new effect addition/fixed.[/align]

80%?

Spell Counter?

OCG is bad.

Effect is hard to understand and now we need to know mathematics?

5/10

Some cards especially Spellcaster-Type monsters has an effect that "produce" special Counter' date=' it is called [b']Spell Counter.[/b] And NO, we don't need no complex knowledge of mathematic equations. Just prepare yours Calculator before Duels.

More Info:

"A Spell Counter is a specific type of counter that can be placed on certain cards whose effect allows them to gain Spell Counters. Such cards usually have an effect that allows them to gain Spell Counters (often, but not always, simply gaining 1 whenever a Spell Card is activated). For example "Skilled Dark Magician". Other cards, such as "Pitch-Black Power Stone", have effects that allow them to place Spell Counters on other cards.

A Spell Counter itself does nothing. Certain cards require Spell Counters to use their effects.

Spell Counters are usually centered around Spellcaster-Type monsters. The Structure Decks, Spellcaster's Judgment and Spellcaster's Command contain a number of Spell Counter related cards. " -http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Counter

~...A percent? Make it half.

~There is no "remove from play Zone" you just say "removed from play"

~What Spell Counters?

Fixed Effects:

"You can only activate this card when a monster is removed from play. The owner of that card gains Life Points equal to half of it's DEF points."

"You can only activate this card when your opponent uses a Spell Card that targets a player's Life Points. Negate the Spell Cards effect and inflict damage to the opponent's Life Points equal to the Spell Counter(s) x400."

Triangles lol.

Crime Scene... seems queer, but can be used against Piercing Damage Decks? Dunno..

Second card... That looks like a Pop Culture Character... It is...

Spell Counters? I'm not sure if we could use that in a Spellcaster Deck....

7/10

Also' date=' we are trying to not have "%"s in Yu-Gi-Oh.[/quote']

I'm not gonna complain about the 80%' date=' but [i']I[/i] wouldn't put it in my deck. I don't always have a calculator and that could really slow down duels.

80%?

~...A percent? Make it half.

I get it. I get it. Everyone here doesn't like to do math or calculator. :(

Fixed to Halve.

as for the 2nd card' date=' what spell counter? You said nothing about that earlier in the effect[/quote']

equals to the Spell Counter = equal to the number of Spell Counters on the field?

~What Spell Counters?

About the SPELL COUNTER issue. I added the explanation in the 1st Post. Please check.

Fixed the 2nd card OCG thanks to Lord Smeagle.

Triangles lol.

I'm sorry Jolta to use your signature symbols. :mrgreen:

I'll never use it again (promise!). ;)

Crime Scene... seems queer' date=' but can be used against Piercing Damage Decks? Dunno..

[b']It can be use for any Deck actually. Basically this card's purpose is for healing using a destroyed monster's DEF. Since its use a card's DEF, maybe it's more better to put in Rock Deck or Defense Deck.[/b]

Spell Counters? I'm not sure if we could use that in a Spellcaster Deck....

Maybe if we used it in common Spellcaster Deck. But what if we use it in a Spellcaster Deck that focus on SPELL COUNTER piling? If we gains enough SPELL COUNTER like maybe 8-10, we can inflicts 3200-4000 damage to the opponent's LP! But it's have a massive drawback because you'll ended up depleted your SPELL COUNTER faster.

7/10

Thanks Jolta! :)

Archived