March of Gnomes

Hey everyone, I'm new here, and this is an idea that's been swimming around in my head for a while. I've noticed that the Yu-Gi-Oh TCG has NO gnome monsters whatsoever. Why?! What's wrong with them?! Well, I decided I'd make some Gnome Cards. But the only problem is finding pictures for them. If you find any pictures that I could use, or even make them yourselves, I would greatly appreciate it. Please note these are my first cards, so they might not be balanced that well.

MONSTERS

------

Captain Gnome

LIGHT Attribute

Level: ****

Warrior/Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon a Level 4 or Lower "Gnome" Monster from your hand.

ATK 1500/DEF 1000

---

Soldier Gnome

LIGHT Attribute

Level: ***

Warrior/Effect:

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Captain Gnome", you can Special Summon up to 2 more "Soldier Gnome"s from your Deck.

ATK 1000/ DEF 800

---

Sapper Gnome

LIGHT Attribute

Warrior/Effect:

By paying 800 Life Points, you can Tribute this card to destroy 2 cards on the field.

ATK 800/ DEF 800

---

Mechanic Gnome

LIGHT Attribute

Warrior/Effect:

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, add one Mechanic Counter to this card (Max. 3). You can Tribute this card with 3 Mechanic Counters to Special Summon one "Mechagnome" monster from your Hand, Deck or Graveyard.

ATK 500/ DEF 1000

---

Barbarian Gnome

LIGHT Attribute

Level: *****

Warrior/Effect:

This card gains 300 ATK for each "Gnome" Monster in your Graveyard.

ATK 2000/ DEF 800

---

Gaurdian Gnome

LIGHT Attribute

Level: *****

Warrior/Effect:

This card gains 300 DEF for each "Gnome" monster in your Graveyard.

ATK 800/ DEF 2000

---

Gilligan, Redeemer of the Gnomes

LIGHT Attribute

Level: *******

Warrior/Effect:

When this card is Tribute Summoned sucessfully, destroy all monsters on the field other than this card. This card gains 300 ATK for each monster destroyed by this effect. This card is destroyed during the End Phase.

ATK 2500/ DEF 0

Mechagnome Jaw

LIGHT Attribute

Machine/Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Level 4 or lower "Gnome" monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the equipped card's ATK. If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

ATK 500/DEF 500

---

Mechagnome Shell

LIGHT Attribute

Machine/Effect:

When this card is Normal Summoned, select 1 Level 4 or lower "Gnome" monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the equipped card's ATK. If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

ATK 500/500

---

Mechagnome Cannon

LIGHT Attribute

Machine/Effect:

ATK 500/500

---

Champion Gnome

LIGHT Attribute

Level: ******

Warrior/Fusion/Effect:

Barbaric Gnome + Captain Gnome

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Gnome" Monster from your Graveyard. This card gains 500 ATK for each monster Summoned by this card's effect.

ATK 2000/ DEF 1500

---

Mechagnome Snapper

LIGHT Attribute

Level: *******

Machine/Fusion/Effect:

Mechagnome Jaw + Mechagnome Shell + Mechagnome Cannon

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this monster is Special Summoned, select 1 "Gnome" monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the equipped card's ATK. When this card destroys a monster and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. If this card would be destroyed by battle, the equipped monster is destroyed instead.

ATK 1000/DEF 1000

------

SPELLS

------

------

TRAPS

------

Hasty Retreat

Normal/Trap:

Activate only when your opponent selects a face-up "Gnome" monster you control as an attack target. Negate the attack and return the targeted "Gnome" to your hand.

More cards are coming soon. Please give a score out of 10 and suggestions for improvement and balance.

Archived