First official Set! "Inferno-" Archtype Cards!

Phoenix Dragon

(Sorry, my english is bad sometimes! ;) ...Please, excuse me! :D)

Hello Guys,

This is my first "Set" I will show. The main cards are the "Inferno-" cards. A new Archtyope. But there are 2 more (Sub-) Archtypes or widened Archtypes of this cards, called "Neo Inferno-" and "Final Inferno-". But they are also count as "Inferno-" cards. And yes, the hyphen is needed. :D Also it's my biggest Set right now. Maybe it will grow and there are some more Sub-Archtype(s).

Image Credit goes to Google (Some of the first "Inferno-" cards) and mainly to Jazin Kay ( The rest of the "Inferno-"; all "Neo Inferno-" and all "Final Inferno-" cards!).

I also don't knoiw why the first Set I made was a FIRE set, because FIRE is not my favourite Attribute...but I like them anyway, so I wanted to get them a chance to climb the Tops! :D

Explanation:

The Archtypes are all FIRE monsters, but with different Types.

"Inferno-" cards: The have almost all effects, that can be activated by discardin another "Inferno-" monster card. Then they get an annount ATK and DEF every time they use their effects. They can mostly use their effects more than once per Turn, because they have a big cost, I guess! :D

There are also Some Fusion monsters, that can be Summoned by discarding "nferno-" monsters (A new kind of "Fusion Summon") Then they get their effects and also ATK adn DEF equal to the annount of monsters discarded. Their Summon and effect fits to the "Inferno-" Archtype. Almost al Spell/Trap cards are normal "Inferno-" cards.

"Neo Inferno-" cards: This monsters have effects that can be activated in the Graveyard by removing a made-up annount of cards, including at least 1 "Inferno-" monster from the Grave from Play. They all have normal ATK/DEF stats.

"Final Inferno-" cards: They have some random or mixed effects to support "Inferno-" cards. For example, they do something by removing from Play some other cards from the Graveyard or Deck. they also have "normal ATK/DEF stats.

All of this Archtypes also have some Synchro monsters (these are mainly Dragon- or Machine- Types or just called something with "Dragon".). Its a Archtype with many options to make a game successfully.

And there are some more, i think, original things , for instance, the "Inferno-Accelerators" who have some similar effects but have to be activated by sending the "weaker" version of the card to the Graveyard to get them out (all of them can summon 1 specific Synchro monster, if the conditions are fullfilled by destroying itself. Yes, by DESTROYING itself! :D Or they caqn just be offered to get the next from out....! :)). The are similar to the Blaze Accelerator, but just similar, not copied! :D You will find out many different things, I guess....! Have fun.

So here are the cards.

Please, Enjoy!

(If effects or names cannot be readed, i wrote the Lore under the card and the name over it. If you can't read lores of some other cards, just use Ctrl and +. Becaus I tested, which u can read and which not or if you can read it, when you are using Ctrl plus +! ;) Thx.

"Inferno-" cards:

357078.jpg

357078d.jpg

357078v.jpg

357078x.jpg

357078n.jpg

357078b.jpg

Lore: "Inferno-Skull" + 1 or more "Inferno" Monsters

This Card can only be Special Summoned from your Extradeck by discarding the above Fusion Material Monsters (The Spell Card "Polymerisation" is not needed).

If this Card is Special Summoned, you Opponent Discards cards from his/her Hand, equal to the annount of Monsters discarded to Summon this Card other than the 1 "Inferno-Skull".

Then Increase this Cards ATK and DEF by 1000 for every Monster used to Summon this Card.

357078i.jpg

357078.jpg

357078z.jpg

357078s.jpg

357078kz.jpg

357078z.jpg

Lore: "Inferno- Hell Dog" + 1 or mor "Inferno-" Monsters

This Card can only be Special Summond from your Extradeck by discarding the above Fusion Material Monsters from your Hand. If this Card is Special Summoned, special summon as many Level 4 or lower "Inferno-" Monsters from your Deck equal to the annount of Monsters discarded to summon this Card except for the 1 "Inferno- Hell Dog". After that, increase this Card's ATK and DEF by 1000 for every Monster used to Summon this Card.

357078u.jpg

Lore: You can only activate this card, if you have at least 3 different "Inferno-" monsters in your Graveyard. You can activate the following effects each once per Turn: - Discard an "Inferno-" monster to draw 1 card. - Discard 1 "Inferno-" monster from your hand and remove 1 "Inferno-" monster from your Graveyard from Play, to destroy up to 2 cards on the field. - Pay 500 Life Points to send 1 "Inferno-" monster from your deck to the graveyard. You can destroy this card, to Special Summon 1 "Inferno- Absolute melting point" from your Deck, Hand or Graveyard. This effect can only be activated, if you activated 1 effect of this card before and it can be activatet during both Players Standby, Main or Battle Phases.

Inferno-Absolute Melting Point

357078w.jpg

Lore: 1 "Inferno-" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters

This card can also be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by the effect of "Inferno-Accelerator".

If this card is Summoned, you can send 2 "Inferno-" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard and add 1 "Inferno-" monster from your Deck to your Hand. If this card destroys a monster by battle, you can destroy 1 card on the field and inflict 600 Damage to your Opponent.

357078x.jpg

357078o.jpg

357078e.jpg

"Neo Inferno-" cards:

357078a.jpg

357078f.jpg

357078v.jpg

357078hj.jpg

357078d.jpg

357078u.jpg

357078i.jpg

357078.jpg

Lore: This card can only be activated by sending 1 "Inferno-Accelerator" from your side of the field to the Graveyard, that uses 1 of it's effects, while there are at least 4 different "Inferno-" monsters in your Graveyard. You can activate the following effects each once per Turn: - Remove from Play 2 cards in your Graveyard from Play, including at least 1 "Inferno-" monster to destroy up to 2 cards on the field or from your Opponents hand. - You can remove from Play 3 cards from your Graveyard from Play, including at least 1 "Inferno-" monster, to annullate the activition and effect of a Spell, Trap or monster card and destroy the card, or annulate the Summon of a monster and destroy it. -Remove from play 3 cards from your Graveyard, including at least 1 "Inferno-" monster, to draw 2 cards. You can destroy this card, to Special Summon 1 "Neo Inferno-Super molting escape Dragon" from your Extra Deck. This effect can only be used, if you activate 1 of this cards effects before and can be activated during both Player's Standby, Main or Battle Pahses.

Neo Inferno-Super Molting Escape Dragon

357078b.jpg

Lore: 1 "Inferno-" Tuner + 2 or more Non-Tuner "Inferno" monsters+ 1 monster

This card can also be Summoned by the effect of "Neo Inferno-Accelerator". If this card is Summond, you can destroy all cards your opponents controls and inflict Damage to your Opponent equal to the number of destroyed cards x 300. If you used this effect, this card cannot attack this Turn. Once per Turn, this card cannot be destroyed. If this card attacks and inflicts Battle Damage to your Opponent, inflict Damge to your Opponent equal to this cards half ATK. If this card attacks, half its ATK after the Damage Step. If this Card attacks a DEF position monster and this cards ATK is higher than the DEF of the attacked monster, inflict the difference as Battle eDamage to your opponent. After 2 Turns this card is Summoned, destroy it.

"Final Inferno-" cards:

Final Inferno- Super Solar Collapse Dragon

357078i.jpg

Lore: 1 "Inferno-" Tuner + 2 or more Non-Tuner "Inferno-" monsters

You can Tribute this card and remove from Play 1 "Inferno-" monster from your Deck to inflict 2000 Damage to your Opponent. This effect can be activated as response of the activition of a card or effect.

357078g.jpg

Lore: You can only activate this card by sending 1 "Neo Inferno-Accelerator" from your side of the field, that activated 1 of it's effects before to the Graveyard, while there are at least 5 different "Inferno-" monsters in your Graveyard. You can activate the following effetts once per turn each: - Remvoe from Play 1 "Inferno-" monster from your deck to draw 1 card and make your opponent discards 1 card from his hand. - Remove from Play 2 "Inferno-" monsters from your Deck to destroy 1 card on the Field and inflict 500 Damage to your Opponent. - remove from Play 1 "Inferno-" monster each from your hand, field, Graveyard and Deck to destroy all cards on your Opponents side of the field an inflict 100 Damage to your opponent for each card destroyed. You can destroy this card, if you used 1 of this card's effects before, to Special Summon 1 "Final Inferno-Inferno Summoning Majestic Dragon" from your Extra Deck. this effect can be used on both Player's Standby, Main or Battle Phases.

Final Inferno-Inferno Summoning Majestic Dragon

357078z.jpg

Lore: 1 "Inferno-" Tuner + 3 or mroe Non-Tuner "Inferno" monster + 1 monster

This card can also be Special Summoned by the effect of "Final Inferno-Accelerator". If this card is Summond, you can choose to destroy all cards on the Opponents field or destroy all cards on your Opponents hand. If you used this effect, inflict 500 Damage to your Opponent for each card destroyed. This card cannot attack during the Turn you used this effect. Once per Turn this card cannot be destroyed. If this card attacks, you can change the battle position of 1 of your Opponents monsters (Flip effects are negated). During the End Phase you can Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 "Inferno-" monster from your Graveyard, it is removed from Play during your next Standby Phase. If this card is Tributet by this effect, you can Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. If this card is Special summoned this way, all effects of this card are negated and you cannot activate this cards effects.

357078p.jpg

357078.jpg

357078w.jpg

357078na.jpg

357078n.jpg

357078io.jpg

357078.jpg

END

Rate, Comment or Whateva! ^^

Thx.

No one? really!? o.Ô ;_;

No one, Noo one, NOOO OOOOOOOOONE!