Total Drama Reunion

Astro Dude

Hey everyone.

I was kinda surprised to learn of a Celebrity Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion special, where the contestants are living the big life until it all comes tumbling down. 16 contestants, including the new characters Sierra and Alejandro, now compete for a chance to win another million bucks in Total Drama World Tour. Geoff has been separated from his beloved Bridgette (Thank goodness), Katie and Sadie aren't in it, neither are Justin, Eva, Beth nor Trent (poor guy, he could've patched things up with Gwen. Basic formula Date first season, beak-up second, make-up third).

Anyway, let me know what you think, when the time comes, I'll start up the Total Drama World Tour Club. Members of the TDA club should join up. Also, I'll be looking for an Alejandro and Sierra for the TDWT club.

• 3 weeks later...

Eh. Season 2 was really stupid to me. I felt like I had seen a little too much of it. They really decided to exaggerate the element of TV in this one, with the budget. I don't like that their cast is so minimal and only includes Chef and Chris. One Season was enough thank you.

Do you want to know why Survivor was successful? They used different people.

Season one was great. Season two was the worst cartoon on Cartoonnetwork. Ever.

OMG, A WHOLE 2 NEW CHARACTARS!!!!

1 season was good, then TDI overstayed its welcome.

Archived