New idea, very useful actually =/

Bloodrun

ok i was thinking the other day, when i was looking for Frunks old

old Best card poll, and you know how you able to type in the name of a thread that you are looking for in a forum section.

well i was thinking, for really realy long threads that have a lot of posts in them, it is rather hard and devious to go back and search through all the posts to find what your looking, hint: (post a pic of yourself thread)

so I was wondering, could we put a search bar up for threads? or i mean posts in thread, where all your have to do is type in the name of the user your looking for, and it would bring all the posts that they have posted in that thread.

tell me what you think =)

Fantastic idea.

^^^^

sarcasm. you know it would take YCMaker probably two days writing the codes for it lol.i like it but for the sake of poor YCMaker i'd say no.

YCMaker doesn't always make the codes, you know, there are ones other people make that he can use. I don't know if there is such a one that does this, but I would think there would be.

Fantastic idea.

^^^^

sarcasm. you know it would take YCMaker probably two days writing the codes for it lol.i like it but for the sake of poor YCMaker i'd say no.

YCMaker doesn't always make the codes' date=' you know, there are ones other people make that he can use. I don't know if there is such a one that does this, but I would think there would be.

[/quote']

lol dude, you can import this code off of google, its not that hard, and this is to da clown =/

Fantastic idea.

^^^^

YCMaker doesn't always make the codes' date=' you know, there are ones other people make that he can use. I don't know if there is such a one that does this, but I would think there would be.

[/quote']

lol dude, you can import this code off of google, its not that hard, and this is to da clown =/

Well, if there is such a code then, then PM it to YCMaker and he'll probably implement it, that's what I did when I suggested spoilers, I posted a link on where to get the spoilers. PM him the link or post it here, he shouldn't have to find it himself.

Fantastic idea.

^^^^

[/quote']

Well, if there is such a code then, then PM it to YCMaker and he'll probably implement it, that's what I did when I suggested spoilers, I posted a link on where to get the spoilers. PM him the link or post it here, he shouldn't have to find it himself.

that whats im trying to do

i found it at school

but i was using au google, but at home i cant au google =/

Archived