>>SNEAK PEAK - EMERALD DRAGON<<

Nitro Death

Emerald dragon, i'll make rest of "Emerald" cards later.

481048j.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card can only be Synchro Summoned with cards from your Extra Deck with "Emerald" in their name. Once per turn, during your Main Phase you can either: inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Emerald" cards in your Extra Deck X 100 points, or pay 400 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower card with "Emerald" in its name from your Extra Deck.

Extra Deck= Side Deck

inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of "Emerald" cards in your Side Deck X 100 points, or pay 400 Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower card with "Emerald" in its name from your Extra Deck

8/10

i'm no expert but when this monster is special summoned you need a fusion tuner Monster with "emerald" in it's name? is there even a fusion monster with tuner? this monster is' date=' i think under powered because of it's summoning requirements.

[/quote']

No, you don't understand. The rest of the "Emerald" monsters that I haven't made yet, are sent to your Extra Deck when destroyed. They are still monsters but you have to use THEM for Synchro Summon.

P.S. You can only have a Max of 8 "Emerald" cards in your Extra Deck.

It'll just be a special type of summon, a new way of doing it.

i'm no expert but when this monster is special summoned you need a fusion tuner Monster with "emerald" in it's name? is there even a fusion monster with tuner? this monster is' date=' i think under powered because of it's summoning requirements.

[/quote']

No, you don't understand. The rest of the "Emerald" monsters that I haven't made yet, are sent to your Extra Deck when destroyed. They are still monsters but you have to use THEM for Synchro Summon.

P.S. You can only have a Max of 8 "Emerald" cards in your Extra Deck.

It'll just be a special type of summon, a new way of doing it.

i think there should be an explanation for "emerald" cards specific effects

Archived