▐◄▲ New Ice Titan (Aqua Synchro)▲◄▐

Icy God

510736j.jpg

Lore:

"Ice Tuner" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card gains x200 DEF for each Defense Position Monster on your opponents side of the field. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 2 cards to Special Summon it. If you do, this card cannot declare an attack for 2 turns.

510736.jpg

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can return this card to the top of your Deck.

Ice what Tuner?... Ice Barrier? Aqua? An archetype you made up?

Underpowered >_<; creative wise this is like you're stuck in 2004.

*Signs* Ice Tuner is one of my monsters (It's not on here). Aqua is a Type, and it isn't related to the Ice Barriers. -.-

"creative wise this is like you're stuck in 2004." ~Geez, you like to tick people off, don't you? -.-

Guest JoshIcy

*Signs* Ice Tuner is one of my monsters (It's not on here). Aqua is a Type' date=' and it isn't related to the Ice Barriers. -.-

"creative wise this is like you're stuck in 2004." ~Geez, you like to tick people off, don't you? -.-

[/quote']

Well... No. I don't like to tick anyone off, at all.

But there is one BIG problem with this card, you did not give us the card "Ice Tuner". And am I wrong in assuming that it was a typo, without said card presented to us? No I'm not.

As for the creative thing. I haven't seen/nor do I remember your Ice Cards (though without linking them properly in the Topic Post it's not my responsibility either because you didn't link which is a problem with people who are new to your cards as well); as it stands this card might see play in a Spider Deck or Shallow Worms. But neither of these decks use any sort of serious loss of hand advantage like that. So you're stuck teching it in infernities, but oh wait... I haven't seen "Ice Tuner" yet, so one can only assume rightfully that it's an Aqua monster (vanilla maybe?).

Then, if it IS a Vanilla Tuner. You might think to run this in ooh I don't know... Skill Drain? But then again you have another bugger, as Skill Drain does not negate the no attacking part since that triggers from the grave as a kind of cost (IIRC). However, if "Ice Tuner" is even a Special Summonable Tuner by it's own effect, it'll only get used as a recycled SS card that's probably done much better by existing cards.

Now, for the actual EFFECT instead of playability.

[insect Specific Tuner] + [1 or more Non Tuners]

+ 200 DEF for each DEF monster on your opponents side of the field. If destroyed as a result of battle, you can discard 2 cards to Special Summon it from the Grave. Card cannot attack for 2 turns after being Special Summoned by it's own effect.

You already have a problem. How often is a card that's used Defensively (due to it's own effect) going to get destroyed as a result of battle? One with 2600 starting no less. And 2300 atk might get you a pinch off in 100 taken for a free monster at the cost of 2 cards. And I can see what you wanted, which is kinda odd. A defensive monster that can SS itself right?

So how's about forcing the opponent to attack a monster you control, and a penalty by them for not doing so? This is balanced out by the fact that it has no protection of it's own. That would cause it to be defensive in some kind of Rock Burn (which is awesome in it's own right).

Then for the SS, I'm not so sure, since that own change would still cause the cost drastically due to changing its original deck playability. But I'm sure if it had something to do with the amount of damage your opponent took as a result of a Defensive Position/Battle Damage they received during their turn? That would result in this card keeping your raw idea while maintaining very useful playability and balance. And expand on your own abilities further I'm sure.

If you'd like help in the OCG for the new effect, I'd be happy to oblige. But why don't you try it. And in the meantime, link your "Ice Tuner" to this thread; it'd be immensely helpful to everyone who clicks onto this thread.

This card gains x200 DEF for each Defense Position Monster on your opponents side of the field. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 2 cards to Special Summon it. If you do, this card cannot declare an attack for 2 turns.

There I fixed the OCG.

All its good for is defense.

7/10

*Signs* Ice Tuner is one of my monsters (It's not on here). Aqua is a Type' date=' and it isn't related to the Ice Barriers. -.-

[/quote']

No, he's telling the truth -.-

If you're not able to take any good advice, then why are you here?

[align=center]

"Ice Tuner" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

For every Monster Card in Defense Position on your opponents side of the field, This card gains gains x200 DEF. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to Special Summon this card in face-up Position your side of the field. If you do, this card can not attack for 2 turns.

[/align]

It's a bland, unoriginal and above all underpowered card.

[/quote']

But there is one BIG problem with this card, you did not give us the card "Ice Tuner". And am I wrong in assuming that it was a typo, without said card presented to us? No I'm not.

As for the creative thing. I haven't seen/nor do I remember your Ice Cards (though without linking them properly in the Topic Post it's not my responsibility either because you didn't link which is a problem with people who are new to your cards as well); as it stands this card might see play in a Spider Deck or Shallow Worms. But neither of these decks use any sort of serious loss of hand advantage like that. So you're stuck teching it in infernities, but oh wait... I haven't seen "Ice Tuner" yet, so one can only assume rightfully that it's an Aqua monster (vanilla maybe?).

Then, if it IS a Vanilla Tuner. You might think to run this in ooh I don't know... Skill Drain? But then again you have another bugger, as Skill Drain does not negate the no attacking part since that triggers from the grave as a kind of cost (IIRC). However, if "Ice Tuner" is even a Special Summonable Tuner by it's own effect, it'll only get used as a recycled SS card that's probably done much better by existing cards.

+ 200 DEF for each DEF monster on your opponents side of the field. If destroyed as a result of battle, you can discard 2 cards to Special Summon it from the Grave. Card cannot attack for 2 turns after being Special Summoned by it's own effect.

You already have a problem. How often is a card that's used Defensively (due to it's own effect) going to get destroyed as a result of battle? One with 2600 starting no less. And 2300 atk might get you a pinch off in 100 taken for a free monster at the cost of 2 cards. And I can see what you wanted, which is kinda odd. A defensive monster that can SS itself right?

So how's about forcing the opponent to attack a monster you control, and a penalty by them for not doing so? This is balanced out by the fact that it has no protection of it's own. That would cause it to be defensive in some kind of Rock Burn (which is awesome in it's own right).

Then for the SS, I'm not so sure, since that own change would still cause the cost drastically due to changing its original deck playability. But I'm sure if it had something to do with the amount of damage your opponent took as a result of a Defensive Position/Battle Damage they received during their turn? That would result in this card keeping your raw idea while maintaining very useful playability and balance. And expand on your own abilities further I'm sure.

If you'd like help in the OCG for the new effect, I'd be happy to oblige. But why don't you try it. And in the meantime, link your "Ice Tuner" to this thread; it'd be immensely helpful to everyone who clicks onto this thread.

Thanks for the advice, don't worry i'll post the whole set later, and i'll add Ice Tuner here as well. Someone already pointed out OCG errors so i'll be fine with OCG for a while.

But basicly you want it to be more OP'ed than UP'ed? And yes, the whole point of it was for defense, ect.

This card gains x200 DEF for each Defense Position Monster on your opponents side of the field. If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard' date=' you can discard 2 cards to Special Summon it. If you do, this card cannot declare an attack for 2 turns.

There I fixed the OCG.

All its good for is defense.

7/10

[/quote']

Thanks for that OCG fix Lua. Yeah, the whole point of it is for defense.

Guest JoshIcy

[/quote']

Thanks for the advice, don't worry i'll post the whole set later, and i'll add Ice Tuner here as well. Someone already pointed out OCG errors so i'll be fine with OCG for a while.

But basicly you want it to be more OP'ed than UP'ed? And yes, the whole point of it was for defense, ect.[

It's not going to be OP'd, just a wicked nice tech xD. (With my suggestion).

Now, will you back down on belittling my advice? lol... I rarely post that much because I see it as undermining every other post in a thread.

Archived