Reposting a Yokai.

Jolta

[align=center]

[spoiler=No not that Yokai]117444g.jpg

This card cannot be Summoned except be Ritual Summon. This card canonly be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell, "Lurking in the Legendary Ocean". If "Umi" is not face-up on the field, return this card to the hand during the End Phase this card was Ritual Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, there is no Limit to the number of cards in your hand. When your opponent activates a Limited, Forbidden or Semi-Limited card, remove it from play instead. When this card battles a Limited, Semi-Limited or Forbidden monster, destroy it without inflicting battle damage. When this card is destroyed by a card Effect, return it to the hand instead.

117444p.jpg

Also known as the Ship Ghost, Funayurei have died in the seas and now live their lives in it.

[/align]

Hmm...I've yet to see this implemented on a card. I myself did one similar, but it was to card rarities rather than limitations. It wasn't that good...anyway, your card is definitely unique. I like the idea, however I think it would be a bit too flimsy to be used in real play.

I'll have to also give a 7/10

Using stuff like rarities, limited-ness, etc. is common in other TCG's than YGO, so I'm surprised Konami hasn't done anything with it yet.

I rather like the idea, though I think it is a little OP'd (especially considering the amount of non-unlimited cards are in every deck).

Also, I'm confused as to why it's a Spirit monster when it doesn't fit the archetype, effect, or style very well. Spirit monsters don't normally have an effect within themselves that keeps them on the field, otherwise Spiritual Energy Settle Machine wouldn't have been necessary.

Archived