Ultimate Evil Galaxy!

snetonobre

Well, I've discovered that Malefic Truth Dragon would turn into a real, OCG card. This makes obvious that Malefic Paradigm Shift, Malefic Paradox Dragon and Malefic Parallel Gear would also turn into real OCG cards, but I've decided to make a card capable of summoning Malefic Truth Dragon without the other cards. Then I created a level 10 or higher support card. If you think that It's OP just tell me. But how much Anime-Only cards are not OP?

72445s.jpg

Lore:

Once per turn you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon 1 Level 10 or higher monster from your hand, ignoring the summoning conditions. It's treated as a DARK monster, cannot attack unless you pay 1000 Life Points, and while it's face up on the field other monsters you control cannot attack.

(What's this with me and Field Spell cards?)

Mausoleum of the Emperor is better to use.

7/10

This card ignore's summoning conditions... I don't remember the last time Mausoleum could get me Vennominaga the Deity of Poisonous Snakes on the field without its effect.

This card is OP'ed and you know it. Unless it has the monster lose ATK/DEF or its effect your other drawbacks aren't enough to justify the monster.

Very unique idea and I like how you were trying to get Sin monsters a field spell. Good work!

Archived