The Second War: A Greek Myth RP [Not started / Accepting] - OOC

Theseus

Mortals go on without knowing the dangers they lie in in the current times. Slowly, the Titans are regenerating, under the lead of an evil god, son of Nyx, the Night. This god, Katharis, is the personification of the evil thoughts of man and is the bane of the gods. Demigods grouping in great numbers at Camp Iroas, a camp headed by Chiron, the mentor of heroes, are training to help the gods in the Second War.

[spoiler=Application]

Name:

Godly Parent:

Appearance: (Pic or Description)

Weapon of Choice:

Hometown:

Bio:

Personality:

[spoiler=Heroes]

[spoiler=Talon]

Godly Parent: Hemera, goddess of the Day.

Appearance: Shoulder-length silvery-white hair and bright yellow eyes. Wears sky blue shirts and jeans. Prefers to wear a watch wherever he goes, and always depends on solar power.

Weapon of Choice: Ilio, a sword that emits light.

Hometown: Memphis, TN.

Bio: Talon was born in Memphis, though he was partially raised on Olympus by his mother, who cared for him as her only child. He was a favorite demigod on Olympus, where the goddesses would crowd around, giving him gifts and taking care of him like mothers. At the age of 7, he decided to stay on Earth, though he would occasionally visit his mother and ride in Apollo's chariot with her.

Personality: Calm, yet happy. Unperturbed by sad situations.

[spoiler=Rules]

1. Follow all Advanced Clause rules.

2. All short-posts will be asked to be removed.

3. Any person who short-posts will be given a warning. Any user with 3 warnings for short-posting will be banned from the thread for 3 days, and their character will be removed.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, what the hey. Don't want this DemigodRP to go to waste.

Name: Nikki Heartstrung

Godly Parent: Apate, Goddess of Deception

Appearance: Nikki has long, black hair, held back by a yellow-green hairband. She wears a green T-shirt, and a white knee-length skirt. Nikki has intelligent brown eyes, which often flicker around uncertainly, taking in all of her surroundings.

Weapon of Choice: three Stiletto Knives

Hometown: It's different every time she tells it. (Ottawa, Canada)(has recently been talking about some place in Brazil)

Bio: Nikki has a strange, almost unnatural, past. When she was five years old, her father was killed by a murderer. The murdered was placed in jail for life, but Nikki wasn't satisfied. She wanted revenge. So, using powers she didn't know she had, she got into the jail and somehow got the guards to condemn the man to death. He died days later, supposedly because, in his anger at being imprisoned, he tried to kill the guards with a rusty knife he had somehow found.

Personality: Nikki is oftentimes lost in thought, but when she isn't, she can be ruthless and blunt, caring and considerate, or miserable and apathetic. It depends on what impression she wants to make.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try it . . . but if stratigest starts making 20 friggen characters I'm out.

Name: Jecht Kyne

Godly Parent: Zeus

[spoiler=Appearance:]krad.jpg

Weapon of Choice: Talwar, which conducts his power very well. ((He has several others . . . Emeici, Kusarigama, and Yumi (Electric arrows.) ))

Hometown: Tokyo, Japan

Bio: Jecht always thought he was . . . different. He didn't know why but he just knew it. He was a bully in school but when his mother died after becoming ill, when he was only 15, he always acted as if he hated her but after she passed away he stayed home from school for a week, crying. It was then his stepfather decided to tell him his real heritage. He met another demigod, amazingly, and was informed on what was happening. He immediatly rushed to

Personality: Jecht as a child was always rather mean. It seemed that he absolutly hated you, with his stinging sarcasm, and hurting insults but he is a very caring person. He can't stand when someone close to him is hurt. He doesn't deal with anger well . . . at all. He isn't very good at self-control either.

Sigh

There were only 15. And you don't even do anything in that RP anymore

I know but you having anymore than three people really screwed the whole thing up, and litterally killed it, so I just gave up on it. Also to remind you youre "goal" was to have 20 characters so, I didn't doubt if the RP continued you would have 20 eventually.

Sigh

There were only 15. And you don't even do anything in that RP anymore

I know but you having anymore than three people really screwed the whole thing up' date=' and litterally killed it, so I just gave up on it. Also to remind you youre "goal" was to have 20 characters so, I didn't doubt if the RP continued you would have 20 eventually.

[/quote']

My goal is still to have 20 characters. In an active RP. The rest of you not posting is what killed it. I've had over 3 characters since the RP began. It hasn't had much problems 'till now. When the rest of you stopped posting.

If this is going to turn into an argument, shall we take it to the PMs?

Archived