_-[-A Signature...-]-_

Alcander

The doge on the should is too high. For a first' date=' the lighting is decent, but flow and depth need improv :D

[/quote']

Actually I didn't meant to do "flow" but well... yeah I know about the shoulder like 25000st said above. Anyways thanks for your comment. Damn make sigs is quite hard D:

Lighting is probably your worst problem seems as if its coming off all angles. Though this is either a Copy+Paste' date=' or just a godly first try. But i'll have to see what you did.

[/quote']

this is not a copy+paste thingy-s**it.. I'm going to upload the .psd tomorrow -.- thanks for your comment... I guess.

Lighting is probably your worst problem seems as if its coming off all angles. Though this is either a Copy+Paste' date=' or just a [b']godly first try[/b]. But i'll have to see what you did.

this is not a copy+paste thingy-s**it.. I'm going to upload the .psd tomorrow -.- thanks for your comment... I guess.

I didnt say anything bad. In fact i said something good. If you can show me the psd, and it isnt a copy and paste than this is a Good tag for anyone.

It's actually not a first try. The one in your sig' date=' Alcander? That ws your first try I do believe.

[/quote']

He's still better than you. :/

Did I ever say he wasn't? No. Please, stop being a dick when I haven't even said anything bad about it.

It's actually not a first try. The one in your sig' date=' Alcander? That ws your first try I do believe.

[/quote']

He's still better than you. :/

Did I ever say he wasn't? No. Please, stop being a dick when I haven't even said anything bad about it.

Once again, more pointless posts. Why do you guys keep rubbing in comments like that? They don't help anyone and make the place less friendlier. :(

Archived