[Max Darkness] Ritual Dragon

Max Darkness

More Ritual Monster support from me. This time adding to the "Ritual" 'archetype' (currently only consisting of "Ritual Raven").

Enjoy and Comment.

ojnz87.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except when a face-up Level 6 or higher Ritual Monster you control is destroyed. You can remove from play that monster to have this card's Level and effect treated as the same as the destroyed monster's, until your second End Phase after activation. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, you can reveal 1 Ritual Monster in your hand to increase this card's ATK and DEF by 500, until your End Phase. If this card destroys a monster by battle while this effect is active, discard 1 card during your End Phase. If you Tribute this card to Ritual Summon a Normal Ritual Monster, you can remove from play this card in your Graveyard for the Summoned monster to gain the following effect:

- If this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent by a direct attack, your opponent discards 1 card from their hand.

Image from Jazin Kay's Archive

I thought it was a Ritual Monster xD' date=' OCG is flawless (mhm I guess like always xD) it's very hard to Summon but the effect it's quite amazing and creative, the card it's a bit LQ where did you make these kind of cards? Amazing Job! 9.5/10

[/quote']

I make them on Magic Set Editor, which makes the cards slightly larger and lower quality once they're saved and uploaded. It's an annoying flaw.

And thanks for the rates!

Archived