Uh-Oh my first card... Please be Gentle... Updated

TableCloth358

517421.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or cannot be set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play up to 8 monsters in your Graveyard or field. This cards ATK is equal to the number of cards removed by this effect for each card 500. When a card effect is activated you con decrease this cards ATK to 0 to negate the activation of that cards effect and destroy it and deal damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK reduced. This card ATK goes back to what it was.

I have no clue if what i said was said right in its effect... as i am new and don't know that much i've played yugioh for a long time so yeah if it needs correcting please help correct...

Ok, i'm trying to be gentle. (I know you're new, i was too.)

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set." not "This card cannot be normal summoned. this card cannot be set."

Whenever you type something that has "Summon" in it (EX Normal Summon) the letters of both are capitalized like i put.

graveyard needs to be Graveyard.

I'm not sure how to correct "and/or" but i would say from your side of the Field and your Graveyard.

Get rid of the italic text "this cards own effect" it already applies =)

Con = Can (Typo I know.)

attack points = ATK points.

Get rid of "and destroy it and deal damage to your opponent equal to half the attack reduced. this cards attack goes back to that number at the end of the trun." it makes it too OP'ed.

Still, because you are new here, I will go easy on you. I advise you change these as soon as possible so other people don't do this. =) and because you're new, i will give you 8/10 for the idea.

P.S. OCG = Official Card Grammar

Ima, couldn't you just have copied the effect and bolded what was needed to be fixed as well?

I like the card's idea and I understand its effect, very creative for a new member.

Also, welcome to YCM (:

Great first card. I hope to see alot more from you in the future ^^! 8/10.

Thank you both of you i will make more very soon ;) but still i need like a List of the Offical Card Grammer if there is one

just go to YuGiOh wiki and look up a card with a similar effect like Ima said and use that effect. thats what i do. i sound like an advertisement guy but im not...

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be special summoned except by removing from play up to 8 monsters in your graveyard or field. The original ATK and DEF of this card are each 800 x the number of monsters removed by this effect. When a card effect is activated' date=' you can [b']reduce the ATK of this card to 0 until the End Phase[/b] to negate the activation of that card's effect and destroy it and deal damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK reduced.

i think thats how the OCG should be like

Archived