.Hack? Is it good?

.HACK is...... VERY GOOD!!! ;)

Recommended a lot for any anime fans out there!

.HACK first show up as a Novel and hit the popularity quickly in Japan. Outside Japan i think only the .HACK's PS2 games that made it gain enough fans (i believe they made trilogy in PS2). The Time-line and Story of .HACK is continuous and tightly connected from Novel, Anime, Game, Manga.

But i recommended you watch .HACK Sign first. Be warned though, this .HACK story is DEEP and sometimes CONFUSING. You must at least watch TWICE to understand it fully about The World and must required some knowledge about Online Games (like PK, PKK, Mob, etc...).

There are .HACK comics too. But it is SO HARD to find it (even with Google!). You better stick with Anime. The newest .HACK anime is .HACK GU++ and the game i believe is already out in PS2 or PS3.

Short Version: WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

.HACK is...... VERY GOOD!!! ;)

Recommended a lot for any anime fans out there!

.HACK first show up as a Novel and hit the popularity quickly in Japan. Outside Japan i think only the .HACK's PS2 games that made it gain enough fans (i believe they made trilogy in PS2). The Time-line and Story of .HACK is continuous and tightly connected from Novel' date=' Anime, Game, Manga.

But i recommended you watch [b'].HACK Sign[/b] first. Be warned though, this .HACK story is DEEP and sometimes CONFUSING. You must at least watch TWICE to understand it fully about The World and must required some knowledge about Online Games (like PK, PKK, Mob, etc...).

There are .HACK comics too. But it is SO HARD to find it (even with Google!). You better stick with Anime. The newest .HACK anime is .HACK GU++ and the game i believe is already out in PS2 or PS3.

Short Version: WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY!!!

Thanks! I probably start watching it now >_<

Actually, the great thing about .hack is you can come in at virtually any time, it's just that you need the rest of the series to fill you in. I started at Legend of the Twilight, which takes place in between the end of the original .hack games and the G.U. trilogy. SIGN serves as a prequel to the original games (i.e. New protagonist, etc) and ROOTS serves as a prequel to the G.U. trilogy. Also, Haseo could kick Kite's ass up and down any dungeon.

The series is great. My bf has the whole video games of G.U. and altogether they're worth at least more than 560 dollars. A majority of the worth is from the first which is at least 500 dollars.

.Hack/Sign is very sad in the parts that show Tsukasa's real life. Out the whole series I've watched bits and pieces of every anime but I have watched the whole season of Sign. It was easy to understand actually.

Actually' date=' the great thing about .hack is you can come in at virtually any time, it's just that you need the rest of the series to fill you in. I started at Legend of the Twilight, which takes place in between the end of the original .hack games and the G.U. trilogy. SIGN serves as a prequel to the original games (i.e. New protagonist, etc) and ROOTS serves as a prequel to the G.U. trilogy. Also, [b']Haseo could kick Kite's ass up and down any dungeon.[/b]

Another fans of Haseo i see. Heck, ME TOO! :)

But Tri-Edge is cool too. But that gigantic-twin Trisula is kinda annoying for me.

The series is great. My bf has the whole video games of G.U. and altogether they're worth at least more than 560 dollars. A majority of the worth is from the first which is at least 500 dollars.

.Hack/Sign is very sad in the parts that show Tsukasa's real life. Out the whole series I've watched bits and pieces of every anime but I have watched the whole season of Sign. It was easy to understand actually.

Yeah. .Hack Sign is a true drama. Besides the magnificent plots, the background Music is SUPERB! Bring tears to your eyes and soul.

• 3 weeks later...

ehh saw an episode of sign... i think thats the one that goes first...? It int too bad' date=' though confusing and twilight/roots look better.

[/quote']

None are connected, really. Roots follows Haseo, SIGN follows Tsukasa, and Twilight follows Shugo. Twilight is my personal favorite, despite all the characters looking like chibis.

ehh saw an episode of sign... i think thats the one that goes first...? It int too bad' date=' though confusing and twilight/roots look better.

[/quote']

None are connected, really. Roots follows Haseo, SIGN follows Tsukasa, and Twilight follows Shugo. Twilight is my personal favorite, despite all the characters looking like chibis.

They're all connected on the last episode of SIGN.

I'll try and find it.

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3_nxhysGEo

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-lHtKwD_Hc&feature=related

[/quote']

They're all connected on the last episode of SIGN.

What Night Walker meant is they are not 'directly' connected. All .Hack franchise (Novel, Anime, Comic, and Game) are connected to each other, although not to specific mentioned in each franchise. One of the example is 'Tri-Edge' from .Hack//Roots or GU universe, is actually a mutated data of 'Kite' , the hero of the previously .Hack PS2 Games (.Hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quarantine).

I could also mention the relationship between Sora from //SIGN, Skeith, and Haseo, but I'm not going to. Also, trust us when we say that EVERYTHING is related to at least one thing in every series. Example: when Shugo and Rena from LoT refer to 'Kazu' and his sister, they mean BlackRose's player and her brother. Scary, isn't it?

I could also mention the relationship between Sora from //SIGN' date=' Skeith, and Haseo, but I'm not going to. Also, trust us when we say that EVERYTHING is related to at least one thing in every series. Example: when Shugo and Rena from LoT refer to 'Kazu' and his sister, they mean BlackRose's player and her brother. [b']Scary, isn't it?[/b]

Indeed.

All .Hack franchise is connected in someway or another. Balmung, Orca, Kite, Haseo, or other 'The World' MMORPG players is just a small portions of this huge .Hack universe.

Archived