[Max Darkness] "Blue-Eyes" Support (I guess I'm running low on ideas)

Max Darkness

As it says in the title, a "Blue-Eyes" support monster and a "Malefic" counterpart. I realise the first monster probably would be better as an Effect Monster, but I currently am obsessed with Ritual Monsters, so a Ritual it is.

Enjoy and Comment.

6pvmdv.jpg

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/nz25tv.jpg' alt='nz25tv.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i40.tinypic.com/fn4nf4.jpg' alt='fn4nf4.jpg'>[/center]

Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 "Blue-Eyes Maiden" from your Deck. There can only be 1 face-up "Malefic" monster on the field. Other monsters you control cannot attack. If there is no face-up Field Spell Card on the field, destroy this card. This card gains the following effects based on the number of "Blue-Eyes" monsters in your Graveyard:

- 1: When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can add 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from your Graveyard to your Deck. Your Deck is then shuffled.

- 2: When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can send 1 “Blue-Eyes” monster from your Deck to your Graveyard to destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

- 3: During the Battle Phase after a “Blue-Eyes” monster was Summoned, when this card attacks, you can discard 1 card from your hand. If you do, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

- 4+: When this card is destroyed, you can remove from play all “Blue-Eyes” monsters in your Graveyard to destroy all cards on the field and in each player’s hand. During the End Phase of the turn this effect was activated, Special Summon 1 of your removed from play “Blue-Eyes” monsters, except “Blue-Eyes Maiden” or “Malefic Blue-Eyes Maiden”. That monster cannot attack if your opponent controls no monsters.

Guest JoshIcy

Blue Eyes Maiden is only good when you neg Shining for it <_< the rest are just... Not worth having it in a dedicated BEWD build. And I don't like how you forced the effect.

But this whole "set" as it were, at once is sheer niceness. The destroy in the hand is only applicable when it refers to both the hand and field. So it's still sending.

Kudos, I like.

Archived