Updated Senge, The Warrior added

Greatwolfking

This card will be put in a deck that is based on special summoning beast type monsters then putting them in the graveyard to boost their power.

521339.jpg

521339.jpg

lore:

When this card is Summoned you can discard 2 Beast-Type monsters from your Hand to destroy one face down card on your opponents field. When this card is destroyed by battle you can return 1 Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard to your Hand.

521339.jpg

Lore:

This card cannon be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summon by sending 3 Beast-Type from your Deck to your Graveyard. Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your Graveyard in face up Attack position. When this card is destroyed, destroy all monsters Special Summon by this card.

deviantart is where i got the pic

Minimal OCG errors, picture needs a background, but other than that, I'm very impressed for your first card!

OCG (Official Card Grammar) fix: When this card is Normal Summoned, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Beast-Type monsters in your Graveyard x200. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster with 1500 ATK or less from your Deck.

Really balanced card with a nice burn effect too. If I were you, I'd make his deffence 200.

7.5/10. Nice work!

Archived