Stop with the obsession with Effects - Comment

Members of the board, can we PLEASE stop this sick obsession with every card NEEDING to apparently have an effect? Are you that out of touch with the game itself? a card with well written flavor text is ten times the display of creativity than a card with some overpowered effect.

So can we please stop judging cards soley by whether or not they have an effect? i have been viewing threads lately and i see a LOT of people saying stuff like "add effects" and "no effects".

just my two cents.

Peace out.

If the flavor text is good, then I'm fine with it. I'd rather see some creative flavor text than an unoriginal effect any day. But when making a card and posting it in Realistic Cards, most people will expect an effect. I would as well. You'd think it would be a different story when posting in the Pop Culture or Any Other Cards. :?

Members of the board' date=' can we PLEASE stop this sick obsession with every card NEEDING to apparently have an effect? Are you that out of touch with the game itself? a card with well written flavor text is ten times the display of creativity than a card with some overpowered effect.

So can we please stop judging cards soley by whether or not they have an effect? i have been viewing threads lately and i see a LOT of people saying stuff like "add effects" and "no effects".

just my two cents.

Peace out.

[/quote']

Not being a member who often ventures into such threads and therfore has no real opinion, I would like to ask which "board" you would be talking about in your rant.

Otherwise, I suggest you PM whoever is annoying you so much, as threads like this often go ignored by their target audience.

Archived