Neon Genesis Evangelion updated

BloodBlader

Guest BloodBlader

as its called this is a tread about Neon Genesis Evangelion i will be posting cards, you can chat about your fav ep, you can also post your Neon Genesis Evangelion cards

125998-N0GL0ZJ.jpg

fixed

[spoiler= evas]eva00.png

eva02.png

eva01.png

507749.jpg

[spoiler= cards made by Tenneko Kazeno][spoiler= First set]131065-29ZME6G.jpg131067-N6DT9ME.jpg131066-2AK1MQ3.jpg131068-0UZ1ZWV.jpg

131340-02PBA3P.jpg131341-CMVK6DL.jpg[spoiler= lol card]131342-F3XFZOC.jpg

[spoiler= Stick Spells cards]135477-KOTT8YX.jpg135479-HX66AH0.jpg

The pictures are nice, but not too many people here will care about "normal" monsters (no effect), and fake card types (use machine or warrior instead of Eva).

try and give each of them an effect based off of the show, for example give Eva Unit 01 something to show how it goes berserk, maybe a effect similiar to Lava Golem or something.

Also some support/equip cards might be good such as some of the weaponry they use.

Well, since your open to other people posting their cards, heres three cards I made of the kids and a small Spell to help out.

[spoiler=Pilots]

114601g.jpg

114601d.jpg

114601q.jpg

114601l.jpg

Hope you like them, I made them to work with your cards. I can't wait to see more. ^_^

I might edit these later to give each a unique effect but this is what I have on short notice. If you don't like them, I'll remove them.

Also, my favorite episode was definitly the second due to the look on Shinji's face when he sees Misato's apartment.

Hey, love the new Trap, but I don't see your new monster EVA 3. On the trap, two little things I noticed, first is apponent should be Opponent's and the effect seems a lttle over powered, maybe adding a condition like they lose 500 when attacking or you must have an EVA monster on the field. Change this and it will blend better with future cards. Other than that, keep up the good work and I'm glad you liked the cards.

Hey, I can see it now. To commemorate the new EVA, I made a new pilot, and as a bonus, it has a unique effect.

114601uq.jpg

Yeah, I know the pic barely looks like him, but it was hard to find a good pic of him in his plug suit. Anyway, when I manage to think up effects for them, I'll repost the old pilots.

What do you know. I found myself inspired after making the fourth pilot and managed to make effects for the old pilots and a new card.

[spoiler=New]

114601t.jpg

114601ma.jpg

114601t.jpg

114601x.jpg

There, hope you like the new effects and card.

In addition, I ran across a pic that I had to make a card out of. It is a joke card, but if you like it feel free to add it to the set.

[spoiler=joke]

114601us.jpg

Hey, finished some more cards. Did you not like the effects I made for the pilots, because I noticed you didn't update them. If you didn't, I'm open to changing them. Anyway, five new cards done. Also, there is some serious spoilers for the series in this one, so if you don't want it ruined for you, don't look at the cards. ^_^

[spoiler=New guys]

114601g.jpg

114601g.jpg

114601h.jpg

114601.jpg

114601k.jpg

Archived