1 Level Limit - Area B

( 15 )

3 Jar of Greed

3 Reckless Greed

3 Legacy of Yata Garasu

3 Threatening Roar

2 Waboku

1 Gravity Bind

Meh. I built it for the lulz and played some friendlies at the tourney today. Can actually generate so much advantage, with all the draw power but loses really easily to stuff like GBs when they bring out Herak etc. I don't think it'll ever be competitive but it's still a damn fun deck to play.

Lol, I'd rather go for the Exodia FTK deck XD

(Yes, I made a legal version =D)

Anyway,

I have a random "lol" love for Spiderwebs. Might be useful, if you like the idea of stopping the opponent from doing anything for a while. Idk.

Seems okay I guess, lol

FTK oriented builds, while potentially fast, often fall completely flat on their face when they draw badly. I just prefer playing it this way because it's really consistent. Saying that, what's your build like?

Spider Web... eh, could be ok if you needed the extra stall but I'd probs run Messenger of Peace to stop their attack altogether.

Yeah the similar burn decks basically just mod it into Chain Burn (self explanatory =P)

And it tests well but like I said there are some things like Gottoms in X-Sabers and Herak in GBs which totally wreck it because the deck is completely passive. It's amazing against aggressive decks which don't have such outs though.

Archived