TO's new (inapropriatly named) contest

Rule? Make a card, simple as...........But.............

1. The picture must be humanoid.

2. Can only be warrior / Spellcaster type (pyro or Aqua is allowed if the picture is more human)

3. Must be balance, realistic and not overpowered.

4. Doesn't have to have an effect.

5. No written cards.

Winner will ve judged mainly on art, but also creativity.

The winner gets a rep, and their card will feature in my new fanfic (in ways you'll never expect)

Get making, and make 'em good.

OMG! You are sooo using my love of E-chramers against me, damn my own sick lifestyle!!!

To heck with it, this makes things even more challenging :twisted: , make a card I find sexie...I mean cooler than E-charmers, yeah, cooler is what I meant ?_? *shifty look*

To heck with it, this makes things even more challenging , make a card I find sexie...I mean cooler than E-charmers, yeah, cooler is what I meant ?_? *shifty look*

A love for Chamers, eh? I must abuse this weakness!

Charmer.jpg

OT?s Personal Charmer

Light/Spellcaster/3/500/1500

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, search your deck for a ?Charmer? monster and Special Summon it to the field in face-down Defense Position.

XD

Since I'm getting a two day break from my exams, instead of revising for my R.E (which I'll get an A in anyway cause that's what I got in the mock and I didn't even try), I'm able to judge the winner.

Drum roll................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

God Kaze!!!

His card's are the only ones I'll admit are better than mine. Great artwork too (but is it me, or is she showing me her underwear om purpose?)

Now I can get round to writing the ruddy fan-fic.

God Kaze!!!

His card's are the only ones I'll admit are better than mine. Great artwork too (but is it me, or is she showing me her underwear om purpose?)

Now I can get round to writing the ruddy fan-fic.

Thank you, Thank you. Quality is the key over quantity, lol. Since you mentioned it, the showing of panties was intentional on her part. I figured such a pic couldn't hurt my chances of winning ;-), lol.

Archived