BLEACH: Flight of the Dead Gods [Not Accepting] - OOC

Before anyone asks or reports, I've been given personal permission by Rinne.

[spoiler=Prologue: The Path of Justice]"It would seem... you have evolved further than I thought, Kurosaki. My plan worked beyond my expectations. Sadly, this is where it ends for you. Bankai."

And with a single word, all of their nightmares became real. Kurosaki Ichigo and Kurosaki Isshin were torn apart, slaughtered by their own memories. Aizen Sosuke's bankai allowed him to transcend the barrier between illusion and reality. It must have been worse for Ichigo, as he could not even see what killed him. Only those who have seen the release of Kyouka Suigetsu can perceive it's illusions - but anyone can be hurt by them. Ichigo died first, and during Isshin's last moments he saw his son being brutally beaten and ripped to death by his wife and daughters.

What happened afterwards, we do not know. We only managed to retrieve Isshin's memories, as his soul was left relatively intact. Isshin's mind was surprisingly tactical - he managed to learn the entire nature of Aizen's bankai by observing his son's death. We know for sure that Aizen succeeded in his mission, and crafted the Ouken. The pillars protecting Karakura Town were shattered, and Aizen used it for the ritual. Now, the place is little more than a crater. None survived - none could survive.

Every single Shinigami and Vizard taking part of the battle is dead. We do not know the fate of those remaining in Hueco Mundo, and I suspect we never will. We do not know what happened in Seireitei after Aizen's return. That day, it was as if a million voices cried out in utmost terror... and then stopped.

I do not know why Aizen spared me. After all, this was all my fault. I created the very thing that caused all this.

Perhaps it was to torment me. In that case, he succeeded. He shall no longer. Goodbye.

Urahara Kisuke, December 1**********

{A stain of blood covers the rest of the paper. The man quickly discards it as he walks away from the decaying corpse behind him. Merely a gigai, but the corpse of Urahara Kisuke nonetheless. His Zanpakuto lies beside him, broken in two. The man managed to locate Urahara's training chamber, beneath the rubble of Karakura, and found it surprisingly intact. The man can feel the kidou in the air, but it is fading. Soon, this chamber will collapse. His eyes, after being blinded for so long, can finally see. See, not only the world as it is but the truth behind Aizen's words. The traitorous captain will be put to death. That is the path of justice.}

[spoiler=The First Arc: Forgiving Shadow]

Tousen Kaname was something out of the ordinary, even before his supposed death. He was the first to master both a Shinigami's Bankai and an Arrancar's Resurrecíon. This ability was granted to him by Aizen, using the temporarily charged Hougyoku. It was this ability that would save his life. While Aizen and Gin were preoccupied with the Kurosakis, shortly before Gin's bankai would devastate the Shinigami's replica of the city, he completely regenerated and managed to escape the city. Months later, he would return to seek Urahara Kisuke's research on the Hougyoko, only to find Kisuke dead.

After his completition of the Ouken, Aizen proceeded with his plan and went onward to Seireitei. He quickly dispatched of the King's Guard, weak in comparison to the former Captain-Commander or himself, and crowned himself King of Souls. His first act was one of great evil: With his magnified power, he opened a Garganta so humongous that it's size cannot be comprehended or described. Then, he pulled the entirety of Hueco Mundo into Seireitei, eliminating the border between Shinigami, Plus and Hollow and creating an entirely new entity. Perhaps to mock his old, long-dead enemies, Aizen gave these the name of Observed. Now, any soul entering Seireitei would become Observed, granting it tremendous power at the sake of it's self-control. Nothing would be able to rise against him.

Aizen's Garganta collapsed on itself, creating hundreds upon hundreds of portals. Most of these would lead into the Great Nothing Between Worlds, which Aizen would use for execution. A select few, however, lead into our world. Aizen could not monitor all of these, and it was through one of them that four Observed escaped. They had heard from others, the recently passed away, that there was someone on the outside fighting for them. Someone called "the blind crusader".

Rules:

All YCM Rules and Roleplaying Rules apply. In addition, the following rules apply:

• I as Game Master has final say in everything.

[spoiler=The Limit Rule]

If you edit your application more than once, after it has been confirmed by both yourself and I as an application, you will be denied further applications to that roleplay. This isn't a bannable offense, as I'm not a mod, just a personal statement - I will not accept applications after you've broken the Limit Rule, simple as that.

[spoiler=[b]Application Form:[/b]] {Pictures are not allowed, and you are not allowed to play as existant characters, as they are all Deader Than Dead.}

Observed:

Name: {Must be a proper Japanese name. Obtain one however you may, as long as you have one.}

Appearance: {Physical appearance and clothing. This concerns only your unreleased state; for the Resurrecíon appearance, see that part of the form.}

Personality: {Your character's behavior and overall mindset. How they act with others, et cetera.}

Zanpakuto:

Name: {Your Zanpakuto's name.}

Appearance: {The appearance of your Zanpakuto in it's unreleased state.}

Shikai Release Command: {The phrase used to release your Shikai, followed by it's name.}

Shikai Appearance: {How is your Zanpakuto modified by it's released powers? What happens to it?}

Shikai Abilities: {The special powers your Zanpakuto possesses in it's Shikai state.}

Resurrecíon: {Unlike Vaizards, who gain Hollow powers by using a mask, the Observed use a separate Zanpakuto, much like Arrancar.

Name: {The name of your Resurrecion.}

Appearance: {The appearance of your Hollow Zanpakuto: The other part of your body that is used to contain the rest of your Resurrecíon. Does not have to be a sword - or even a weapon.}

Release Command: {The phrase used to release your Ressurecíon, followed by it's name.}

Manifestation: {How is your appearance changed by the Resurrecíon?}

Abilities: {The powers you can use while your Resurrecíon is released.}

I am aware that the application is lengthy, but this is only so you can customize your character freely, without limits. Remove everything within curly brackets, and post your application either here or in a PM.

[spoiler=Accepted Characters]

Yamasaki Satoru - Blazinghydra (Toll, Seimitsu! Consume, Réquin)

Kuro Yamada - Marsuvees Black (Bask in Radiance, Hihanone! Blaze away, Fuegave!)

Saseru - Taion (Disintegrate, Setsuna! Burn, La Quemadura!)

Aihara Sanako - Andx (My movements shall guide you, Fukateki na Ouda. Glide, Cisne Corrumpido.)

Archived