Revenge RP part 1: Ravenous {PG-16 ADV - NOT STARTED, ACCEPTING} - OOC

PLOT (Sorry it's kind of long):

Let's look a head seven hundred years into the future. Long has it been since the last human war has raged, and in that last war, the last gasp of destruction was breathed and from that gasp, total and complete chaos. Within the first few days, under a week, the entire world was all but reduced to a pile of ash. Yet from this burnt world arose surviving humans. These humans eventually became immune to the toxicity around them and were able to survive quite comfortably. Yet there was something more; it seemed that in this last war, humanity was forced to create a new stage of evolution for itself and thus, in order to survive the mutatious creators that were created along with them, the Gears were created. The next stage in human evolution.

These Gears look, sound, and act human. But one should not be fooled, they are far deadlier than any human could ever be and they have achieved this goal without the use of guns. For the evolutionary stage within them demanded the uprooting of what humans would refer to as "Powers". Each Gear as it's own unique power and connot be predetermined or changed. Yet even with these 'powers', the Gears wanted nothing more than to be human. And so, three hundred years after the final war, humans allowed them to be friends, not feared, not hindered, not shuned. Welcomed.

Yet their purpose was not changed, they saw themselves and humans saw them as a way to protect themselves from the deranged and mutated creatures that surround them day after day. Yet not all Gears could control or even use their 'powers' without side effects or hurting others. And so, three hundred and fifty years after the final war, the Games were created, a series of tests designed to hone the abilities of each and every Gear who chooses to participate. And at the end of the final test, each Gear along with several others is forced to fight and defeat the one they call "Grimm".

The so called Grimm is something not human and not Gear. No one knows what it is. Found fif hundred and forty six years after the final war, Grimm has not said a word in over two hundred years. It dose not seem to age, it dose not seemed to need to eat or drink. Yet it dose eat, it eats Gears. Or at least the one part of them that humans and Gears alike have come to call "The core", the thing that is believed to give Gears their powers. As Grimm was found eating one of these Cores when it was discovered, that is what he is believed to eat.

So to this day, Gears from all over the world come to face the final test and fight this Grimm, yet none know what they are getting into as they head towards the place Grimm is kept. Everyone there in attendance to the final Gear test is sworn to an oath of secrecy so as not to spoil the suprise for any Gear that should ever take the test, letting the average Gear mind race with imagination.

But Grimm has grown tired of testing all of these Gears and not eating them. He is tired of hiding away in a filty grovel of a hole, waiting for the chance to feed on his favorite snack. He is tired of being humans' play things. And he plans to get away soon...

RULES:

1. No one try to be Grimm, I'm Grimm.

2. one character per person

3. If I calss your power as god modding, you change it automatically or you're banned

4. all advanced rules

5. all ycm rules

6. If you're going to play music in a part, send it to me first in a PM so I can give you permission.

APP SHEET:

Name(Try to be original, it's 700 years in the future):

Appearance(Be very specific if you can, no pics):

Weapon(only three, no guns):

Power (Remember the rules):

ACCEPTED APPS

MY APP

Name: Grimm

Appearance: Will tell you all when you see him first in the RP, which isn't very far along to be honest.

Weapon: no weapons yet

Power: You will see

RESERVES

Spartan919

Sorry for a lot of the 'to be continued' stuff, It'd be spoiler if I told you, and no one likes spoilers

Archived